DC and RW news and tidbits

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Cookie

Post by Cookie »

No, not yet. Though, something tells me I shouldn't waste any more time. Too bad, it's Sunday evening. No way to get me a copy right now. :jumpfire:

Still, it's just like cheryl said:
cheryl1700 wrote:I'd like to see him walking around naked, but no, i wouldnt want it like big brother, much prefer in a film, where everything is just done perfect.
I certainly wouldnt want to see him doing the business with Rachel, oh no, oh no sorry thats pervy to me. oh noooooo couldnt!! :lol: :wink:
Any revealment "movie-wise" is fine. :adore: OF COURSE! No live web cam can (or ought to) do that. [-X It just doesn't fell right to me. :dunno:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

There is the infamous bath tub pic, where you have to look twice, because half of it is hidden in the shadow :lol: I can't post it, as I am on the netbook at work.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Cookie wrote:No, not yet. Though, something tells me I shouldn't waste any more time. Too bad, it's Sunday evening. No way to get me a copy right now. :jumpfire:
Ooohhh...you have a treat in store. Daniel at his finest doing what he used to do best, climbing inside a difficult and challenging character and making the audience weep for him (....just my opinion).

I hope you get a copy soon and I do very much hope you enjoy it. 8)
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

That's the downside of the fame that DC now owns. No more peepee shots in movies :cry blow . I'd like to think there is a glimmer of hope for that, but I don't think so.
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

sf2la wrote:That's the downside of the fame that DC now owns. No more peepee shots in movies :cry blow . I'd like to think there is a glimmer of hope for that, but I don't think so.
No more meaty and controversial roles for him either (....I know, I know, I sound like a broken record :roll: :oops: ).
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Abit in bad taste but hay ho its a lazy sunday afternoon.
4-5am on a cold october morn...filming some voices (its shrunk) :wink:
Sab's artwork which makes everything so much clearer :wink:
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Oh bless you, Cheryl. Bless you! Nothing could be more lovely. :blowkiss:
BondBabe2008

Post by BondBabe2008 »

Bloody Hell Cheryl :shock: :thud: I'd been asleep for a while, woken up to see this, now is WIDE AWAKE :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Bless u cheryl for posting this for us ;)
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

JEC57 wrote:
sf2la wrote:That's the downside of the fame that DC now owns. No more peepee shots in movies :cry blow . I'd like to think there is a glimmer of hope for that, but I don't think so.
No more meaty and controversial roles for him either (....I know, I know, I sound like a broken record :roll: :oops: ).
To me, Tattoo was meaty though.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Germangirl wrote:
JEC57 wrote:
To me, Tattoo was meaty though.
For Rooney yes, but not for Daniel imo. His character was the "normality" counterpoint to Lisbeth's eccentricity.

I long for (and know I will probably never get again) roles like LITD, Love & Rage, The Mother and Enduring Love.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Actually I have never been a fan of weird. I think, I sw LITD once and that was it. I thought, Mikael was a very nice acting job and nothing less challenging as Mother or EL, if not more challenging. But I am easily pleased - there is very little of him, I didn't like. But seeing him in his most manly as Bond for example, is quite a treat. I have to admit. But as a Tuvia fan, you can see, that I love both parts of a character - strong and weak...

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Germangirl wrote:Actually I have never been a fan of weird. I think, I sw LITD once and that was it. I thought, Mikael was a very nice acting job and nothing less challenging as Mother or EL, if not more challenging. But I am easily pleased - there is very little of him, I didn't like. But seeing him in his most manly as Bond for example, is quite a treat. I have to admit. But as a Tuvia fan, you can see, that I love both parts of a character - strong and weak...
Mikael might have got more attention, but I think Tuvia is his best post-CR role.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Couldn't decide. They both have their charmes...both were great roles IMO...

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

I LOVED 'The Mother'. Where are you, Cy??? I know she loves it too. I loved him in EL, Defiance, FOAF, C&A....absolutely everything (didn't love C&A though.) I loved him in ASR but didn't love the play. His performances are just so exceptional. But the performance that comes to mind and makes me light up is when I think of Daniel on the Catherine Tate Bondboy68 special. He was so perfect in that. They both had perfect lines and hit them out of the ballpark (expressions, too.)
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

I have to say, I always rank that up there in my fave on-screen DC moments. I loved his domesticity, his cardi, and his oh so cute restraint.