DC and RW news and tidbits

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

bumblebee wrote:I have to say, I always rank that up there in my fave on-screen DC moments. I loved his domesticity, his cardi, and his oh so cute restraint.
haha - that look on his face after she advises him not to go into the bathroom for a while, particularly when he had just told the camera that she holds herself with such dignity. LOL!
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Thats wot frustrates me so, he can do comedy like falling off a log, i reckon if he ever gets a really good lol script he would do it no problem. I think if he did a comedy film it would be cracker, simply, because it would have to be more than excellent for him to do. Thats just my opinion like, he did bondboy68, because it was such a good micky take, and very well written for him. Kirby moorside and all that, all around his hometown, plus it dovetailed beauitfully for Catherine Tate's character, that she could have James Bond's undying love and actually he wasnt good enough for her, CT's character went for "such just never will work" relationships in the past.
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

I agree. Given the right sort of comedy script, I think he'd do brilliantly.
His timing is perfect.
Who knows? One day, maybe. :wink:
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

sf2la wrote:
bumblebee wrote:I have to say, I always rank that up there in my fave on-screen DC moments. I loved his domesticity, his cardi, and his oh so cute restraint.
haha - that look on his face after she advises him not to go into the bathroom for a while, particularly when he had just told the camera that she holds herself with such dignity. LOL!
yes loved that too, loved when they were sitting on the sofa and the person asked so how did the holiday go, and she was looking at him and rolling her eyes, and he was so in love with her, all starry eyed, pure class!
Cookie

Post by Cookie »

cheryl1700 wrote:Abit in bad taste but hay ho its a lazy sunday afternoon.
4-5am on a cold october morn...filming some voices (its shrunk) :wink:
Sab's artwork which makes everything so much clearer :wink:
CONVINCED! I WANT TO KNOW IT ALL!! Sorry, I just couldn't resist quoting cheryl here.
And now that you spelled the hard facts out for me, I'm glad and relieved in equal measure to find no disillusion.

WOW! :shock: Der traut sich ja mal was. Sorry, I know it's considered bad style to amuse oneself in one's first language, still, I have no English words for this right now.............. Oh, wie geil! Ich bin völlig aus dem Häuschen! ............. Too good for words anyway. - - - - - - - - - - Okay, I'm happy to report that my screen is finally dustfree... *still licking my lips*

Oh, Cheryl, you goddess of revealment, you've heard my "GIVE-IT-TO-US-prayer! :adore: :adore: :adore: Thanks a million.
sf2la wrote:That's the downside of the fame that DC now owns. No more peepee shots in movies :cry blow . I'd like to think there is a glimmer of hope for that, but I don't think so.
Hope dies last. :comfort:
JEC57 wrote:No more meaty and controversial roles for him either (....I know, I know, I sound like a broken record ).
The fact that you ladies have been smart enough to collect and save and share those goodies from the past makes it bearable.

And now: Where do I get a copy of "Love is the Devil"? ebay? amazon? Where? What? How? :happyrunning: :gaah:
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Cookie wrote:

And now: Where do I get a copy of "Love is the Devil"? ebay? amazon? Where? What? How? :happyrunning: :gaah:
Welcome to the world of Daniel's past. :wink: 8)

You can get a very neat 3-film box set on German Amazon which has
  • Love is the Devil,
    Ice House
    Kiss and Tell
All three films are (for different reasons) landmarks in Daniel's pre-Bond history.

If you know little or nothing about his older work, I would recommend this as a nice place to start......and at a bargain price!!! 8)

http://www.amazon.de/Daniel-Craig-Editi ... 662&sr=8-3
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Love is the Devil is one of my faves!
khenton

Post by khenton »

Crikey. Cheryl!!!!! That's a record,!!!! Over two weeks before posting these pics again. Although I have to admit the bathtub artsy this time was a good touch! :roll:

What? I would have thought photobucket morality police would have shut you down by now!!! I bet you're just too fast on the trigger :oops:
Don't we wish!!!
Just having fun with you. Thanks for reminding me of the little things in life. As someone beloved to us all would say. I just crack myself up! :wink: K
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

Sylvia's girl wrote:Love is the Devil is one of my faves!
I don't know what it is but Ice House calls to me from time to time and I must watch it.
Photobucket: never took my bathtub pic off. It stays there safe and warm :sigh:
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Never been called a goddess of revealment, thanks ha ha

K, the little things in life, i could imagine daniel shouting "hey u, less of the little" at u. tee hee

I like Some voices too. He got a bafta for his performance.
khenton

Post by khenton »

cheryl1700 wrote:Never been called a goddess of revealment, thanks ha ha

K, the little things in life, i could imagine daniel shouting "hey u, less of the little" at u. tee hee
okay goddess!!LOL!!
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

U may kiss my..................
hand tee hee :tongue: :blowkiss: :wink:
khenton

Post by khenton »

Flove it! :blowkiss: :neener: :wink: k
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

AmyScofield ‏@AmyScofield
The thought of Rachel Weisz and Daniel Craig married and in love makes me need a cold shower.

Stephanie Alfaia ‏@Steph_alfaia
#10FamousPeopleIveMet - Daniel Craig smiles too much and Rachel Weisz says thank you way too often. #cutecouple
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Daniel Craig smiles too much, now that is a turn up for the books, obviously doesnt work for the daily mail :wink: