Daniel and the Olympics

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

StarryDannyFan wrote:Thanks Sylvia's girl, I am more obsessed with the Olympics these days more than Daniel (sorry Daniel!). So when I heard about this and had to come here to check out if it is true or not.

Hope you are all well though. Take care!

SDF xx
I must admit I'm looking forward to it more since Daniel's involvement. :wink:
StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

Yeah that's good, it will mean I will come here more often if it is true that he will open the Opening Ceremony!! Also if he holds the Olympic Torch - would be magic for me!!!

SDF xx
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

StarryDannyFan wrote:Yeah that's good, it will mean I will come here more often if it is true that he will open the Opening Ceremony!! Also if he holds the Olympic Torch - would be magic for me!!!

SDF xx
Lets hope! *fingers crossed* :D
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Flippin' 'Eck!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: JUST AS LONG AS DANIEL STAYS SAFE this will be a great way to open the Olympics. 8) It will probably be the only part of the games that I actually watch since I have no interest in sport generally speaking... :wink:
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Danny Boyle seen directing helicopters flying under Tower Bridge yesterday. Some nice footage.

Tom Scott ‏@tomscott
Video of #towerbridgehelicopter from @edent: http://youtu.be/DLuL1ZLMkj8 — some very impressive flying!

Tom Scott ‏@tomscott
Two helicopters passing under Tower Bridge! Fairly sure that's a world first: http://twitpic.com/9ulmsd

London SE1 ‏@se1
Was it Danny Boyle filming for Olympics? RT @baynesmedia: Helicopters fly through middle of Tower Bridge http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kS9qfggb ... e=youtu.be

andrew edler ‏@AndyEdler
Correction on the helicopters. The presence of Danny Boyle stood from Wopposite us directing suggests Olympics. Adam Lackey ‏@lackeyadam

Great day out in London incl. aquarium,changing of the guards,helicopters being filmed for Danny Boyle and south bank! http://pic.twitter.com/4pOzTk9j
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Wow, that's neat, looks like the second one is filming the first.
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

bumblebee wrote:Wow, that's neat, looks like the second one is filming the first.
That's right, it is.... :D
caramel

Post by caramel »

Sylvia's girl wrote:
bumblebee wrote:Wow, that's neat, looks like the second one is filming the first.
That's right, it is.... :D
How exciting! At one point they seemed so close to each other! :shock:

This brings back memories for me from my last year's visit! :sigh:
I want to go back Image
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Extraordinary moment two helicopters dived dramatically low under Tower Bridge to film Bond themed sequence for Olympic opening
ceremonyStunt thought to have been for short opening ceremony film being directed by Danny Boyle

The helicopters may have been carrying Daniel Craig in his role as James Bond

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z1xPa6WPfv
Vynera

Post by Vynera »

"A woman looks beautiful when she's true to herself. Her inner beauty shines through. It's like being in love--it shows. You have a natural glow, you can't help but beam--that's beautiful."
-Rachel Weisz
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

thanks for that V. Our boy is going to look fanastic
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Not sure how Bond will fit in but Danny Boyle sure is going very English in this theme! http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/olympi ... Boyle.html
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Really looking forward to his opening ceremony, the thing is he will get slated for if he does not represent scotland, wales and northern ireland in his green and pleasant land and it is mostly the south of england he has presented, I am sure he hasnt been that daft as to miss them/us out.
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

cheryl1700 wrote:Really looking forward to his opening ceremony, the thing is he will get slated for if he does not represent scotland, wales and northern ireland in his green and pleasant land and it is mostly the south of england he has presented, I am sure he hasnt been that daft as to miss them/us out.
You have a point, he's from Manchester, so we can but hope! Sheep - well that's a nod to Wales at least!!! :wink:
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

bumblebee wrote:
cheryl1700 wrote:Really looking forward to his opening ceremony, the thing is he will get slated for if he does not represent scotland, wales and northern ireland in his green and pleasant land and it is mostly the south of england he has presented, I am sure he hasnt been that daft as to miss them/us out.
You have a point, he's from Manchester, so we can but hope! Sheep - well that's a nod to Wales at least!!! :wink:
Oh if he is from Manchester, he just has to do it right then, and represent everyone. I will always remember the Queen's last jubaliee, silver one. Our burning beacon for the north east of england was in Manchester, i was disgusted. Kept thinking so how we suppose see that from here like, (newcastle). Its deffo getting so better though, the torch is going thru north shields, on Friday the 15th june, so going to see that.