News tidbits

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Vynera

Post by Vynera »

Wow that really looks identical :o
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

Here I sit, the one most obsessed with his tattos and SF notices a change in his newest one. Go figure.
I am going in for a closer look.Image
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

E for Ella
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

bumblebee wrote:E for Ella
Absolutely. I think the first one is one that she actually drew because it looked hand drawn. The ends were different sizes. Perhaps that made it more special to him, but it looked horrible, IMO. I don't mind this one at all. I'm glad it's black! BUT HE HAD BETTER STOP RIGHT NOW!!! NO MORE!!
calypso

Post by calypso »

ImageImage
Cookie

Post by Cookie »

cheryl1700 wrote:oh yeah he's got it coloured in black now, well i think it looks like a C now,
C for cheryl thats wot i believe tee hee
sf2la wrote:
bumblebee wrote:E for Ella
Absolutely. I think the first one is one that she actually drew because it looked hand drawn. The ends were different sizes. Perhaps that made it more special to him, but it looked horrible, IMO. I don't mind this one at all. I'm glad it's black! BUT HE HAD BETTER STOP RIGHT NOW!!! NO MORE!!

Hm, I must say, I perfectly like this little excursion to calligraphy.
I personally support the C-theory. ..C like Cheryl.... like Cookie... :lol:

However, I second you , sf2la, he'd better stop. Life's so volatile and tats are just so durable, he might run out of space. Not so bright a prospect. Asking me, I see no need for any embellishments at all. :sigh: :drool:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

That's the rebel in him. He can't help it 8) I suppose getting tattoos can become an addiciton - so not sure, he will stop, unless someon stamps her feet. :lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

Germangirl wrote:That's the rebel in him. He can't help it 8) I suppose getting tattoos can become an addiciton - so not sure, he will stop, unless someon stamps her feet. :lol:
It's what makes him all the more sexy, knowing what is under his shirt :twisted: the tat's have meaning to him and only he and the ones closest to him know their meaning. The 1 thing of him he doesn't have to share with the world.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Hee wouldn't even expect anybody to know the writing under his right arm.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Germangirl wrote:Hee wouldn't even expect anybody to know the writing under his right arm.
Nah, but we have him all figured out - except for that HSG (or HGS?) in the different font. I haven't a clue on that one.
Vynera

Post by Vynera »

Rachel Weisz and Daniel Craig at the airport

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... ds-newsxml

I'd post pictures but her son is in them.
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Thanks Vynera, seems like this is his latest favorite look. :-k
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

Vynera wrote:I'd post pictures but her son is in them.
Rule 14. Posting pictures of other people’s children, without obscuring his or her identity, is not permitted and will be deleted.

The Daily Mail has done the obscuring for us already, so it's not a problem. And thank you.
Crazy!
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

bumblebee wrote:Thanks Vynera, seems like this is his latest favorite look. :-k
yes, thanks, guess that is his new look Mrs. B. so I wonder where they are off to.
Little celebration for the 1 year anniversary?? summer vaca??? oh the things I'd like to know. OMG< I said summer vacation, tomorrow is summer.
Vynera

Post by Vynera »

tbossmc2000 wrote:
bumblebee wrote:Thanks Vynera, seems like this is his latest favorite look. :-k
yes, thanks, guess that is his new look Mrs. B. so I wonder where they are off to.
Little celebration for the 1 year anniversary?? summer vaca??? oh the things I'd like to know. OMG< I said summer vacation, tomorrow is summer.
I say summer vacation since it will be a few months before Rachel and Daniel will be promoting their upcoming films.