Daniel and the Olympics

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Hannah

Post by Hannah »

caramel wrote:
Sylvia's girl wrote:Well if thtat's the case he better hurry back to England today. Atleast give himself a little time tp prepare. :wink:
I know, right? Shouldn't there be a rehearsal for him or something?
Well, I guess he could have rehearsed that pretty much anywhere...but still he better hurry, it'd be a pity if he didn't make it :wink:
cassandra

Post by cassandra »

Hannah wrote:
caramel wrote:
Sylvia's girl wrote:Well if thtat's the case he better hurry back to England today. Atleast give himself a little time tp prepare. :wink:
I know, right? Shouldn't there be a rehearsal for him or something?
Well, I guess he could have rehearsed that pretty much anywhere...but still he better hurry, it'd be a pity if he didn't make it :wink:
And I hope he has time to shave off the moustache.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

That is done is a second :wink:

Gosh, I wished, everything wouldn't be so unsure. I don't even look forward to it anymore. Its more, that i prepare myseelf for a disappointment - like, 2 minute film and that's it.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Germangirl wrote:That is done is a second :wink:

Gosh, I wished, everything wouldn't be so unsure. I don't even look forward to it anymore. Its more, that i prepare myseelf for a disappointment - like, 2 minute film and that's it.
And me. I've resigned myself to the fact that he might not do it.
Still looking forward to the film with Lizzie though.
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Sylvia's girl wrote:
Germangirl wrote:That is done is a second :wink:

And me. I've resigned myself to the fact that he might not do it.
Still looking forward to the film with Lizzie though.
me too, but i wish the papers wouldnt blow things out of all portion, saying daniel is going to do it. But it will good to see him getting a knighthood as James Bond. In another twenty years he could be getting one for being daniel craig. :D :wink:
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I haven't given up ALL hope though. Just prepping myself mentally :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

bubita

Post by bubita »

Daniel_Craig wrote:
bubita wrote:Eating my nails now .
Bon appetit! LOL
:tongue:
It´s going to be aire here live!!!, about 4 pm tomorrow, I thought it would be around 1 am, How could miss calculate time so much?! I suck at math :roll:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

bubita wrote:
Daniel_Craig wrote:
bubita wrote:Eating my nails now .
Bon appetit! LOL
:tongue:
It´s going to be aire here live!!!, about 4 pm tomorrow, I thought it would be around 1 am, How could miss calculate time so much?! I suck at math :roll:
Glad for you :D

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

They should know the facts
http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox ... um=twitter

James Bond (aka actor Daniel Craig) will also be on hand -- in fact, he'll drop into the stadium on a rope ladder suspended from a helicopter as the James Bond theme music plays over loudspeakers. For real. This will follow a short film directed by Boyle in which 007 is instructed by Queen Elizabeth to launch the games.

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Germangirl wrote:What's winched?

JOSH SCOTT ‏@JOSHSCOTT__

Daniel Craig to be winched from a helicopter as James Bond in the opening ceremony. Beckham and The Queen have roles in it..
Germangirl wrote:They should know the facts

James Bond (aka actor Daniel Craig) will also be on hand -- in fact, he'll drop into the stadium on a rope ladder suspended from a helicopter as the James Bond theme music plays over loudspeakers. For real. This will follow a short film directed by Boyle in which 007 is instructed by Queen Elizabeth to launch the games.
Winching can be done by ladder or by line, so the options are open for them.

Maybe if there is wind they will use a static line and harness, if not then perhaps a ladder with a body clip and line to catch him if he slips.

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

Exciting!!!! I read somewhere - Daniel is rumoured to carry the Torch? When?!?!!? Let's hope it is tomorrow - as it is last day! I can't wait to see what happen at the Opening Ceremony!! Germangirl you were lucky to be invited to the Opening Ceremony rehearsal! Wow. I would loved to be there!!!

Fingers crossed that Daniel will be involved in some ways. I would be tearing up if he was there.

SDF xx
caramel

Post by caramel »

Germangirl wrote:They should know the facts

:hyper: :cancan: :cheer: :jumpfire: :jump:
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Sooo, today's the big day, eh? (Hopefully...) I'm really excited, no matter what exactly is gonna happen, it's gonna be grand! :D