SkyFall pics and vids (pics DTD only)

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Geez, why mess with perfection? :dunno: He looks has a Lego or plasticine look about it him.

Luna - remember Morph?
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

D_C fantastic, I love your newest creation.
Something about Bernice makes me think of the scorpian on Daniels hand when he takes a shot and slams the glass ontop of it.
Interesting how things can resemble other things.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I agree

SHAUNS ‏@shaunsshades

Always spot on & hilarious: @tomandlorenzo: All of Daniel Craig's attractiveness was airbrushed out of #Skyfall poster:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Germangirl wrote:I agree

SHAUNS ‏@shaunsshades

Always spot on & hilarious: @tomandlorenzo: All of Daniel Craig's attractiveness was airbrushed out of #Skyfall poster:
I sort of agree! :wink:
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Who's that dressed-up action figure on the left?

Geez, they really must have felt the need to do that to him. WHY???? I'd love to see the original. He's not going to look like that on film.

I think Jav looks cool in his pic.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

They did it with the CR poster as well. For whatever reason. Doesn't suit him. He never looked like that, not even when young. There was always life going on in that face of his.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Germangirl wrote:They did it with the CR poster as well. For whatever reason. Doesn't suit him. He never looked like that, not even when young. There was always life going on in that face of his.
I much prefer the 3-D-coggugated promo poster where he has just been awakend from his nap in bed by the sound of a stranger in his house and grabs his gun.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

One thing really bugs me - when he is "enjoying death", he has that short hair. Now think - would someone, who is loosing himself in drinks and whatnot go and cut his hair? Nope...

They should have allowed his hair to grow and shoot that first and then cut it, IF they absolutely needed to.

Hi sf :wave:

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Germangirl wrote:One thing really bugs me - when he is "enjoying death", he has that short hair. Now think - would someone, who is loosing himself in drinks and whatnot go and cut his hair? Nope...

They should have allowed his hair to grow and shoot that first and then cut it, IF they absolutely needed to.

Hi sf :wave:
HI GG :wave: Took my laptop to neighboring restaurant for lunch. They have wifi :D . Big meeting with big honcho at work is over and I feel relieved. whew! Might go see 'Hope Springs' this weekend (sorry Jeremy and Rachel.) It has Tommy Lee Jones (love him) and Meryl Streep. I haven't been to a movie since I started back to work.

So true about Bond getting is haircut. Longer hair on the motorcyle would look so sexy. I wonder if he used Crew Cut's barber??
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
007Mania

Post by 007Mania »

bumblebee wrote:Geez, why mess with perfection?
You're so right. I really wonder WHY they do these terrible things to this beautiful face!!! :? Fortunately Daniel will never look like this in the movie.

My focus isn't on the other actors, but I guess they photoshoped the other characters a little bit, too. :lol: :roll:
Oh, Mr. Bond!
Image Image

"Nur du und ich... und 400 Papageien."
khenton

Post by khenton »

Thanks dc :wink: k
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

His eyxes are not even blue..its ridiculous and that pose - but he sort of was standing like that for the photocall, too. Someone tell him to stand straight :evil:

Thankfully they use real pics for the Bond book and almost everything else.