Mag-Scan

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sf2la wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
sf2la wrote:Good luck on the test, Juicy!

Just scrolling up the page and comparing Jana and GG's avis, one on top of the other. He has really changed to me. I do love the beefy Dan (knowing it's all muscle under there, not fat.) And I know I'm a broken record over this, but dang - such great shots but no sexy hair.
My avi is one of the few shots, where it doesn't bother me. He looks great as he is there. In the end - nothing we can do and i still love him all the same.
Oh, I have to agree. He looks very handsome in your avi, and my crush on him hasn't diminished. I guess I am selfish in that I want it all. He delivered on the A-M-A-Z-I-N-G body part, but we got shafted on the hair. If he had the body and normal hair, he would be at physical perfection IMO, and we'd have a movie and lots of stills from which to 'stare' at :lol: . The Bond shot in the suit by the AM is stare-worthy. So are a few others, but really - that Esquire cover? Ouch!!!
Yes, but its unfortunately not the first time, we had a real bad cover. I remember on GQ one, that is really off, too - even worse IMO - so, has nothing to do with the hair here. The Esquire just looks odd and I couldn't even say exactly why. No expression on the face, the body doesn't seem to belong to him - maybe..
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

tigerheart

Post by tigerheart »

NextBondGirl wrote:Ah, if only I had the ability to scan stuff (or knew how to do it), I would bestow you all with Daniel in Esquire magazine immediately. For truly, I have NEVER seen him looking more beautiful than he does in those photos. :thud: :thud: :thud: I see GG & TBoss are already 'on the case' with new avatars updated to show these stunning pix. It certainly made my day better as soon as I saw them. I think my jaw actually dropped... :o I have spent SO much money on magazines in the last week or so, it's crazy. Empire had Daniel on the cover but I thought the Skyfall article was a little disappointing because they didn't interview him properly. And then, Total Film tempted me with a Skyfall poster (the one where Daniel is lying on his back holding the gun...). What's a girl to do?! These things are 'must have's' but, by the same token, anything that does not feature Daniel will one day end up in the bin... :wink: :roll: And this is only the very start of the Skyfall press junket..... 8)
+1

The Esquire pics just blew me away... :thud: ;P

You're right NBG, the next few weeks are going to be very expensive!! :shock:
Dreaming as always...

Do you want the truth...or something beautiful?
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

tigerheart wrote:
NextBondGirl wrote:Ah, if only I had the ability to scan stuff (or knew how to do it), I would bestow you all with Daniel in Esquire magazine immediately. For truly, I have NEVER seen him looking more beautiful than he does in those photos. :thud: :thud: :thud: I see GG & TBoss are already 'on the case' with new avatars updated to show these stunning pix. It certainly made my day better as soon as I saw them. I think my jaw actually dropped... :o I have spent SO much money on magazines in the last week or so, it's crazy. Empire had Daniel on the cover but I thought the Skyfall article was a little disappointing because they didn't interview him properly. And then, Total Film tempted me with a Skyfall poster (the one where Daniel is lying on his back holding the gun...). What's a girl to do?! These things are 'must have's' but, by the same token, anything that does not feature Daniel will one day end up in the bin... :wink: :roll: And this is only the very start of the Skyfall press junket..... 8)
+1

:wave:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

tigerheart

Post by tigerheart »

Love your avi, juicy - made me smile after a bad day at work - hope your test went well!
Dreaming as always...

tigerheart

Post by tigerheart »

Germangirl wrote:
tigerheart wrote:
+1

:wave:
Hey GG - :wave: - how are you? Sorry I've been such a stranger round here for so long.... :oops:
Dreaming as always...

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

tigerheart wrote:
Hey GG - :wave: - how are you? Sorry I've been such a stranger round here for so long.... :oops:
But you are always welcome to spend as much time as you please and as you have :D

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Esquire October 2012

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Dunda, something is wrong. When you click on the first page, you get that, but also other pics from you. You have to click previous to go to the other pages etc and don't get the page, you click on. You always get the cover page :dunno:

tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

fingers crossed, X I will be looking for a copy at the airport tomorrow.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I think, she will figure it out.

Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

@Dunda, thank you in advance. I am looking forward to read the text.
bubita

Post by bubita »

Thanks Dunda.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Seems as if PB has problems with thumbnails, so here you go

Image Image Image Image Image

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

caramel

Post by caramel »

Dunda wrote: Image
Thx Dunda :D
What a wonderful interview! My fav parts were in this page... about his acting life before Bond, some of his movies getting polarized reviews but Daniel taking it with the right attitude as he realized that it makes people talk about the movie.

So he has signed for 2 more but taking each as it comes.... good to know.