Mag-Scan

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
007Mania

Post by 007Mania »

Daniel_Craig wrote:WHy oh why didn't the choose this cover :evil:
Because they are stupid. :evil: It's the same with the photoshopped Bond posters... WHY mess with perfection. :roll:

@D_C :thumbup: :D
Oh, Mr. Bond!
Image Image

"Nur du und ich... und 400 Papageien."
caramel

Post by caramel »

Dunda wrote:WHy oh why didn't the choose this cover :evil:
Agreed!! This is a very beautiful pic. His face is so pretty but for some reason I keep staring at his hands a lot.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Is there something written on his ring?
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

caramel

Post by caramel »

Germangirl wrote:Is there something written on his ring?
I dont know. Looks like there could be some engraving or a design :dunno:

But about his hands in this pic - they look like a good size, masculine with the right amount of hair, well shaped fingers .... just very good. Seriously I am still staring :twisted: :drool:
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

caramel wrote:

But about his hands in this pic - they look like a good size, masculine with the right amount of hair, well shaped fingers .... just very good. Seriously I am still staring :twisted: :drool:
Gorgeous photo. So manly. I cant figure out the ring either.

Either they Photoshopped his forehead crease or he had Juvaderm. We'll know soon enough when he has to make a grand appearance. The NYC papz are either not doing their job or their pics aren't selling. I think the former. And as selfish as I am about wanting to see at least a pic a day, there's a part of me that is very happy for him that he's not been photographed. The onslaught is coming.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

caramel wrote:

I think, his hands are really, really nice. Those long fingers make for a big hand. Never forget how small Vespers looked in his.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

BGlue, the don't show, just the same picture, that is not Bond related :dunno:

trueblue

Post by trueblue »

I'm uploading them to imagebam. :wink:
trueblue

Post by trueblue »

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

sf2la wrote:
caramel wrote:

Gorgeous photo. So manly. I cant figure out the ring either.

Either they Photoshopped his forehead crease or he had Juvaderm. We'll know soon enough when he has to make a grand appearance. The NYC papz are either not doing their job or their pics aren't selling. I think the former. And as selfish as I am about wanting to see at least a pic a day, there's a part of me that is very happy for him that he's not been photographed. The onslaught is coming.
I think it's photoshopped, all the magazines seem to touch up.
Love the picture and nice close up of his wedding ring, it seems to be the focal point of the photo. Speaks volumes.
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Google translate

Daniel Craig has already succeeded in his mission: to give the thickness of James Bond in a post-Cold War where the figure of the spy was abused. Coming soon to Skyfall, the British actor has received GQ, calmly and relaxed.
His handshake was firm and his eyes really blue transparent. The casual look, jeans, sweater gray cashmere V-neck shirt and blue contrasts with a very expressive face and furrowed. Daniel Craig looks good to Russian President Vladimir Putin, but the interpreter of James Bond, have features in common with a former student of the Moscow Institute Andropov is undoubtedly a proof of professionalism. Between two famous spies, yet there is a noticeable difference. With Craig, it was quickly want to leave the hotel in London where he received us to drink pints at the local pub. With his build, his "fuck! "Quite natural speech bluntly, remember that before the British gentlemen play for millions of pounds, it is the first son of an owner of pubs in Cheshire. In the halls of Claridge's, Daniel Craig walk with the assurance of a self-made man to whom everything succeeds. He has a job that the world envies, he wears the clothes he needed and people returning to his wife, actress Rachel Weisz, when out of the black Range Rover which he entrusted the keys to the valet.

http://www.gqmagazine.fr/pop-culture/le ... raig/15795
josie

Post by josie »

OMG Again those crazy beautiful pictures.