SkyFall pics and vids (pics DTD only)

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

tampa wrote:
Corellianjedi2 wrote:
Germangirl wrote:To be absolutely frank - I think its plein boring and for once, Daniel has no charisma in this pic. He is just bland - probably because of photoshop but also, the way he is standing and holding that gun is sorta not Bond like. The guy on this poster looks like he is new to the whole game and not sure, how to hold this thing :lol: Considerung, that they MUST know, how to do good posters, its always amazing to me, why they come up with stuff like that. Its still not the final one, so I am just hoping, they come to their senses.
I completely agree.
I agree too. I think the one where he is on the ground is kind of interesting and he looks good in it, and it is original. This new one is just boring and a big fail. He doesn't look good, dangerous or threatening in it, and it just has no tension, even with the gun.

I think the people who approved this boring poster, are the same people who told him to scalp his hair off. These people just make me nervous. You wonder, do they understand Bond or how to make DC look good.
Hi Tampa, yes, me too. Sometimes, I am not sure, whether they wanna sell him or destroy him. Weird people :roll: But I am actually sure, it will get better. I never liked any of the CR ones nor the QOS ones. They had a great one with the glasses coming over the hill and then replaced it with a head of him, that seemed to be just put on the glasses body and looked sorta weird, too. No, nothing new really.

So far, I really love the laying down one. They got that one right.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Snoozefest on the tux and gun poster. He might as well be holding his girlfriend's purse. The gun doesn't fit the pose, and it's a stupid prop. And yeah, there is a happy medium wih Photoshopping. He could use some like most everyone, but just a little. They go way overboard.
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
007Mania

Post by 007Mania »

Daniel_Craig wrote: Sorry ladies,. Do not beat me. The UK poster of Skyfall is terrible! A colorless, 'Photoshop Botox" Daniel before a Gunbarrel and a bit of London. Quite uninspired for a film with a terrific cast, script and a star movie director. do not forget. It's Bond 50 anniversary.

Since most fanart posters are better than this crap that they want to "sell" in the UK as a movie poster. The Skyfall teaser poster was a masterpiece compared to this poster scrap! !
:stick_iagree:
The new poster is just :thumbdown: :? :thumbdown: I hope the next one is better.
Oh, Mr. Bond!
Image Image

"Nur du und ich... und 400 Papageien."
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

The tuxedo looks nice on him. It looks like the one he wore to the Oscars to make the presentations with SJP.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

They got the color right at least. I hope, they do read the fan reactions to this crapfest of a poster.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

caramel

Post by caramel »

sf2la wrote:Snoozefest on the tux and gun poster. He might as well be holding his girlfriend's purse. .
Stop right there - :rotfl:
honeyjes

Post by honeyjes »

Delete
Last edited by honeyjes on Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Truth, wisdom, love, seek reasons; malice only seeks causes.
Johann Kaspar Lavater
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

This one actually makes sense and almost looks good.

tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

caramel wrote:
sf2la wrote:Snoozefest on the tux and gun poster. He might as well be holding his girlfriend's purse. .
Stop right there - :rotfl:
OMG, you are cracking me up, "They go way overboard".
it is a cardboard cut out!!!! OK, it's coffee, I understand if no one replies to this.
:roll:
marketto007

Post by marketto007 »

The clean versions of the UK One Sheet and Quad.

xxx
Editor in Chief of James Bond Brasil
marketto007

Post by marketto007 »

Editor in Chief of James Bond Brasil
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

thanks marketto!!
khenton

Post by khenton »

Thanks m :wink: K
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image