Skyfall promo TV and else

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Skyfall promo TV and else

Post by Germangirl »

Seems there might be something tonight? Or how do we read this?

zoran ‏@zozstar

“@MsMonneypenny: OMG Orgasm Heaven first Matt Smith on the ABC and now Daniel Craig on 60 minutes #auspol” U r easily existed penny

60 Minutes Australia ‏@60Minutes9

50 years of JAMES BOND! Join @charleswooley with Daniel Craig on the set of the new Bond film 'SKY FALL' in Istanbul. TONIGHT 7.30 #60Mins
Last edited by Germangirl on Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Seems Bond was on but with old stuff

EDIT: Bond will be on but there are a few stories to get through first. Interview with Daniel in Istanbul (looks like a part of the Istanbul interviews that were done a few months ago), interview with Richard Kiel, interview with an unnamed Bond girl who I didn't recognise.

Doesn't look like anything new. Same stuff we've seen over the last 6 months or so.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

JEC57

Re: Skyfall promo TV and else

Post by JEC57 »

Germangirl wrote:Seems there might be something tonight? Or how do we read this?

zoran ‏@zozstar

“@MsMonneypenny: OMG Orgasm Heaven first Matt Smith on the ABC and now Daniel Craig on 60 minutes #auspol” U r easily existed penny

60 Minutes Australia ‏@60Minutes9

50 years of JAMES BOND! Join @charleswooley with Daniel Craig on the set of the new Bond film 'SKY FALL' in Istanbul. TONIGHT 7.30 #60Mins

Australia often seems to give him a fair hearing so this might be very nice. 8)
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

From a MI6 member

Better than I thought it would be. Very short interview with Craig cut with clips from the trailer and some clips from filming action in Istanbul that have already been released. Most interesting thing said in this part was Craig saying that he likes his Martinis "Straight up with a twist".

Cut to an exhibition of Bond cars. Nothing too interesting. Then an extended interview with Lazenby. Talked about meeting the director, where he recalled saying, "Peter, I've never acted before in my life", to which Hunt laughed and said "You're an actor. Stick to your story and I'll make you the next James Bond." He then explained his decision to quit the role.

'Mr Kiss Kiss Bang Bang' introduced the Bond girl segment, lots of clips of the old Bond girls, interview with Britt Ekland. She owns a dog named Tequila who she smuggles into hotels in a handbag, apparently. She told the story of her 5 year old son watching TMWTGG for the first time, saying "Mum you were a babe" after watching it 3 times in a row. The reporter flirted a bit, calling her the most beautiful girl in the world. Followed by a brief interview with Richard Kiel, who calls Jaws the Energizer Bunny - "always coming back".

Back to Craig talking about stunts and how he tries to do his own. Really nothing new from Skyfall at all. George Lazenby then advised to enjoy the film but not over analyse it. Then (I'm paraphrasing) he calls Bond films wish fulfilment, saying (quite truly, I think) that 'Getting a girl is easy, but getting the one you want is harder".

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Daniel is on Jimmy Fallon on Thursday Oct 4.

12:37AM LATE NIGHT WITH JIMMY FALLON Late Night
712 - DANIEL CRAIG, ARCHIE PANJABI, ANIMAL COLLECTIVE All New

http://www.nbc.com/schedule/

SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Me wants to know if Daniel is going to be doing any UK talk shows in the run up to the release of Skyfall. The only talk shows that are currently airing on widely available channels are:

Jonathan Ross (ITV1) - Dare Daniel submit himself to the stupid and random musings of the less than funny 'idiot du jour' again??!! :lol:

Alan Carr - Chatty Man (C4) - A bit too silly and camp again. No such opportunity for Daniel to have a serious discussion about his life and career... but then again, if he's doing SNL...??

Rob Brydon (BBC2) - Again, Brydon is a 'comedian' and the show is only 30 minutes long.

I can't think of any others. A new series of Graham Norton hasn't started yet. I've heard Parkinson is still interviewing but, if his show is on Sky Arts, I WON'T be able to see it!!! :roll: :evil:

SG... JEC... Cheryl... Any ideas? :?
SilverDragon

Post by SilverDragon »

I'd love it if he got on the Graham Norton show :D
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

DC isn't listed as yet as appearing on anything in the UK yet, but I think there is a good chance he'll do JR. I would love to see him on all. I like Alan Carr and Grahame Norton who is back on our screens on Oct 19.
Parkinsons show on Sky Arts1 doesn't air until November.
He's also bound to appear on Breakfast TV and This Morning. Also Radio 1 usually have a Bond Day.
Can't wait! :D
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Thanks SG! :D If only I had a recordable dvd player..... might have to call in a favour from someone!!! :wink:
Vynera

Post by Vynera »

Yes, I'm off Thursdays so I'll deffo be watching him on JF :D
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

NextBondGirl wrote:Me wants to know if Daniel is going to be doing any UK talk shows in the run up to the release of Skyfall. The only talk shows that are currently airing on widely available channels are:

Jonathan Ross (ITV1) - Dare Daniel submit himself to the stupid and random musings of the less than funny 'idiot du jour' again??!! :lol:

Alan Carr - Chatty Man (C4) - A bit too silly and camp again. No such opportunity for Daniel to have a serious discussion about his life and career... but then again, if he's doing SNL...??

Rob Brydon (BBC2) - Again, Brydon is a 'comedian' and the show is only 30 minutes long.

I can't think of any others. A new series of Graham Norton hasn't started yet. I've heard Parkinson is still interviewing but, if his show is on Sky Arts, I WON'T be able to see it!!! :roll: :evil:

SG... JEC... Cheryl... Any ideas? :?
I would be surprised if he appears on any interviews in the UK other than short sound-bite news programme-based ones (like Breakfast) this time around.

He seems to have targeted himself at the tabloid press end of the US market instead, and I think one might safely assume those appearances will be heavy on silly sketches instead of any serious discussion about his life and career.

I'd be surprised to see him on Ross, but then again, as you say, he is doing SNL so........
Littlesue

Post by Littlesue »

Theer is also Loose Women! :lol:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

So, Fallon will be the first on here. absolutely looking forward to that one, too. Are we going to be able to see it tomorrow morning, you think?

Vynera

Post by Vynera »

I'll be watching it tonight...I'm so excited :hyper:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Vynera wrote:I'll be watching it tonight...I'm so excited :hyper:
Yeah, lucky one. :wink: