Daniel on Jimmy Fallon

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

caramel

Daniel on Jimmy Fallon

Post by caramel »

caramel

Post by caramel »

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

When I opened JJ this morning - I have a certain agenda every day - DTD is last, I was like OMG! He is stunning here. OM! :thud:
Want to see the vid. and soon! :lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

caramel

Post by caramel »

ME WANT!!!! :thud:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Its like it always was - if he is beautiful, he IS beautiful.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

tampa

Post by tampa »

Just saw Fallon who is a sweetheart. He said before dc came out that he was his fav Bond and he could not have been nicer to him. He's a true fan. As the pics showed, he looked incredible. He was a little nervous but he was fine. Just all good. He looked so good. Showed a new clip.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Was it funny or how did it go?

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Lots of nice tweets about Fallon and two about Daniel trending worldwide. Don't see it myself and why would he?

But folks are falling in love with him again.

Laredo

Post by Laredo »

He Saw the comercial for SNL on Leno .
tampa

Post by tampa »

Germangirl wrote:Was it funny or how did it go?
Daniel talked so fast i couldn't hear everything. He tslked nicely about the Queen. Fallon asked him about doing a comedy which he didn't seem to be up for. I think he said SNL wasn't what he was expecting but i may not have heard him right. The bond clip was short and mostly new, it was the scene on the train with more new stuff from before he jumps down into the inside of the train cabin. Fallon was such a fanboy. He was so excited to have DC on. They tslked about Dc doing his own stunts and being tied to the train etc. DC was def. nervous but ok nervous if that makes sense. I hope he'll be ok with SNL. It will be much more scary for him.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Vynera

Post by Vynera »

Thank you I love his outfit :D
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

I fast forwarded and closed my eyes during the clip! The two best parts for me were his right bicept that was corseted in his sleeve and when Fallon asked him what Skyfall meant and he said he couldn't say. Then Fallon asked "how long is it?" And Daniel asked, "The movie?" Daniel started to laugh whereby Fallon put his hands to his face and Daniel was giggly laughing like he does.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Do all episodes show up here? http://www.latenightwithjimmyfallon.com ... 12/1419562

If Daniel's episode show up here, can somebody please provide a link?The vid's don't play here in Germany.

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com