Daniel hosts SNL

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

elisa g schneider ‏@Corellianjedi2

A van full of costumes just drove away. Costumes included two full suits, one for "HOST," the other for "Bond Double"!!! #snlstandbyline
Öffnen

38m elisa g schneider elisa g schneider ‏@Corellianjedi2

Bathroom and Starbucks quick stop. #snlstandbyline
Öffnen

1h elisa g schneider elisa g schneider ‏@Corellianjedi2

Two more joined the line. It's now at unlucky number 13. Haha. #SNL #snlstandbyline
Öffnen

I spy some SNL cast members coming in. Too early.
Öffnen

6am. 11 people in line. #snl #standby @ 30 Rockefeller Plaza http://instagr.am/p/QZYtGPue1M/
Foto anzeigen

There are ten people who stayed the night. Dedication. I do know some aren't staying all day though. #donotlike #snlstandbyline
Öffnen

I survived the first night. If anyone has an extra blanket for my second night, I'll gladly take it. Totally realized I left my other @ home

Its so awesome, what you do, Elisa :thumbup: :thumbup:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

My gods, even Lainey is excited about SNL and gives a nice nod to his Comic Relief skit too:

http://www.laineygossip.com/Articles/De ... er-5--2012

"Daniel Craig hosts Saturday Night Live tomorrow. I haven’t been this excited about a host in a while. Have you seen his promos? I’ve attached below. And, of course, there’s this, a classic. “He was noots about Celine Dion.” See but now, like a proper neurotic freak, I feel like I might be building it up too much. It’s just... given the right inspiration, the writers are stronger some weeks than others. Could DC be their inspiration?"
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Kat Stroscio ‏@Kstroscio
Spoiler alert!! Just watched Daniel Craig rehearsing for SNL humping a washing machine #jamesbond :shock: :lol:

All will be revealed soon...
SilverDragon

Post by SilverDragon »

Sylvia's girl wrote:Kat Stroscio ‏@Kstroscio
Spoiler alert!! Just watched Daniel Craig rehearsing for SNL humping a washing machine #jamesbond :shock: :lol:

Oh dear lord! :rotfl:
caramel

Post by caramel »

LMcAree91 wrote:

Oh dear lord! :rotfl:
:rotfl:
:hyper: just one more day!
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

He looks like a preacher :rotfl:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Hannah

Post by Hannah »

I REALLY hope that this is fake...I mean, I can imagine him doing all kinds of silly things, but humping a washing machine sounds more than just a little odd to me! :lol: :lol:
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

OK, so I just looked at the tiny clip on the home page and Daniel is H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S!!!!!!!!! :rotfl:

I hope there will be more of this available to watch after tonight!! 8) I think this could be a classic show!!! :lol:
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

This is how it works..you have to read from bottom to top.

1m SNL Weekend Update ‏@SNLUpdate
Script changes and cuts are done. Jokes are being put in order now. Next stop Features Rewrite Table

1h SNL Weekend Update ‏@SNLUpdate
Dress rehearsal for the whole show starts at 8 tonight. Update usually goes on around 9:15. Then we have 2 hours to make changes before Air

At 7PM tonight we have Update Run Thru, which is the 1st time we see the jokes read aloud w/graphics. Our first audience is studio crew.

In the cold light of morning some of those 25 will be swapped out and 5 will be cut leaving 20 will try at Dress.

He highlighted about 85 of those jokes to move on to the next step. Of those 25 are on the table this morning for Bagel Times.

If liked all the numbers talk in the debate Wed, here are some Update numbers. Seth read 300 jokes from writers Friday night....

It's a beautiful day here in NY. Perfect way to start getting ready for tonight's new @nbcsnl w/host Daniel Craig and music guest @muse.
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Jana66 wrote:
Sylvia's girl wrote:I think this is one of my favourite bits.

...yes, me too! I was :lol: :lol: :lol: a lot, when I saw this one. I told hubby, this is exactly the same I wanted to do when I lost that game.
love this; him pretending to up board, cause he's lost. funny!
Vesper Lynd 007

Post by Vesper Lynd 007 »

Sylvia's girl wrote:Image
All I need in life.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I take it you are into Muse :mrgreen:

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »