23rd October celebration - open for ideas now!!!!

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

23rd October celebration - open for ideas now!!!!

Post by Germangirl »

Coming from here:

tbossmc2000 wrote:OMG, my house smells so good, just baked brownies to take to a pot luck tonight.
Can' I eat them now? :roll:
I am in double time, cleaning house, doing laundry, got to go run errands.
Work is busy again and it is great, lots of last minute stuff.
Everythig seems to be back in aline. Please or please stay that way.
Hannah wrote:Mmmmm, brownies...can't you send some over to me? :wink:
Germangirl wrote:I came to love US brown chocolates cookies a long, klong time ago and still - they are only good, when US made.
tbossmc2000 wrote: I guess we don't know the difference but I get great compliments on mine.
I use 3 different types of chocolate. I think Europe has more of hte pure cocoa
that makes things really rich and yummy eh?
Christmas :gaah: NO...NO...not yet. I am just going to get settled into fall.
Oh, ah ha moment, I think I will take some champane tonight, I have strawberry I was going to include on the brownie plate. Why not make it a celebration into fall.
Germangirl wrote:OK cookie, champagne celebration on 26th october. Here and with all. Preps start now.

OK, lets take this serious :lol: The world premiere of Daniels latest Bond needs some sort of celebration and what is better the some home made cookies and champagne? The plan is, that we are all together at this day to watch the RC's and the early numbers. Its gonna be a long night and we need nutrition.

Additional ideas are welcome.
Last edited by Germangirl on Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Better start it from the 23rd. :wink:
Miss-Meow

Re: 23rd October celebration

Post by Miss-Meow »

Germangirl wrote: OK, lets take this serious :lol: The world premiere of Daniels latest Bond needs some sort of celebration and what is better the some home made cookies and champagne? The plan is, that we are all together at this day to watch the RC's and the early numbers. Its gonna be a long night and we need nutrition.

Additional ideas are welcome.

I think you have a fab idea there, GG. I will be in London during the day on the 23rd (NOT at the premiere, I'm afraid), but joining in a celebration with my DtD friends sounds good :D
"I shouldn't love you" ("Our Friends in the North") / "Fire up the Quattro!" (DCI Gene Hunt, "Ashes to Ashes")

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

We will think of something. Just being united at a certain time, when the premiere is on, would be great and sharing the excitement and pics and whatnot.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Cookie

Post by Cookie »

Great idea, GG! I'd love to be part of the celebration.

Somehow, I get a little confused with the dates. Oct, 23rd? Oct, 26th?

Oct, 23rd is the world premier, right? *checks her diary - hell! NO! - diary says there is an "Elternabend" What?! :gaah: Ah, too bad! * That's just what happens when a little Cookie asks for Champagne... :dunno:

Oct, 26th? It's Saturday, nothing special on my to-do-list, but I guess this was just a typing error...?

As far as I get it, "Skyfall" starts here on Nov, 1st. Thursday. Holiday where I live. :D So far so good. Maybe we could fix a date when we are going to the movies together. Wherever. What are you going to wear? :wink:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Hi Cookie, nice reading you :D

The 23rd is the world premiere and the 26th the release date.

I'll be in Düsseldorf on the 2nd to watch it in O-tone with Dunda and two others. Come along, if you like :D

Time passes so quickly, that we do have to start thinking about ow we wanna do this, so it can actually be fun. I would asume, there will be a life streaming and we could just write here, as it happens.

- Champagne, of course, and a buffet.
- Everybody, who attends needs to post the dress she is wearing.

OK - this is open for ideas!!!!

Cookie

Post by Cookie »

oh, oh, oh! :hyper: This sounds so like fun!!
A dress? Uhm, ja. Just post the dress or post it while wearing it? :oops:
Na, okay.

I NEED to find a way to curtail my visit at the "Elternabend". Some excuses, anyone? When do we start the (online?)-party? Can I be a late guest, probably? And Champagne - I don't know. How about Martini-Wodka? And some fingerfood would be nice. Given the time - I suppose it's in the evening?- any chance that we might spare the carbohydrates? I'll be back as soon as I unearthed some delicate recipes. Yum-yum!

@ GG: Nov, 2nd in Düsseldorf. It's absolutely worth consideration. :-k Not too bad, really not too bad. Any chance you pick me from the station?
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Cookie wrote:oh, oh, oh! :hyper: This sounds so like fun!!
Na, okay.

I NEED to find a way to curtail my visit at the "Elternabend". Some excuses, anyone? When do we start the (online?)-party? Can I be a late guest, probably? And Champagne - I don't know. How about Martini-Wodka? And some fingerfood would be nice. Given the time - I suppose it's in the evening?- any chance that we might spare the carbohydrates? I'll be back as soon as I unearthed some delicate recipes. Yum-yum!

@ GG: Nov, 2nd in Düsseldorf. It's absolutely worth consideration. :-k Not too bad, really not too bad. Any chance you pick me from the station?
I just pm'd you..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Cookie wrote:oh, oh, oh! :hyper: This sounds so like fun!!
Na, okay.

No, just post a dress you found on the et and like. Ys fingerfood is good for starters. And you are right V/M's are better fitting but then again, Bollinger is Bond, too.

Cookie

Post by Cookie »

Yes, that's right. And recently, Heineken, too. So, we're spoiled for choice with the drinks.

Okay, I'm back, but haven't yet found a recipe, bc meanwhile I pmed you as well. :lol:

Phew! Just the dress. That's ok, so we can be daring... :dance2:
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Cookie wrote:Yes, that's right. And recently, Heineken, too. So, we're spoiled for choice with the drinks.

Okay, I'm back, but haven't yet found a recipe, bc meanwhile I pmed you as well. :lol:

I'm actually glad about the Heineken...not my favourite beer, but I don't like anything that isn't beer or wine, so I'll go for that :wink:

As for what to wear - are PJs acceptable? :wink:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Hannah wrote:
Cookie wrote:Yes, that's right. And recently, Heineken, too. So, we're spoiled for choice with the drinks.

I'm actually glad about the Heineken...not my favourite beer, but I don't like anything that isn't beer or wine, so I'll go for that :wink:

As for what to wear - are PJs acceptable? :wink:
Pyjamas? :shock:

Cookie

Post by Cookie »

Germangirl wrote:The 23rd is the world premiere and the 26th the release date.

I'll be in Düsseldorf on the 2nd to watch it in O-tone with Dunda and two others. Come along, if you like :D

Time passes so quickly, that we do have to start thinking about ow we wanna do this, so it can actually be fun. I would asume, there will be a life streaming and we could just write here, as it happens.
As for the dates: :oops: I finally found out myself, should have read some more threads before posting, sorry.

As for the meeting: Giddy with excitement on the chance to meet some of you live, I almost missed the point that it would be O-tone. :shock:. I already watched some movies in O-tone, but to be honest, I never get it all at the first go :oops: Then again it just gives me the knock-down argument to watch it once again...
Hannah wrote:As for what to wear - are PJs acceptable? :wink:
:) Why not combine conveniences with pleasure? But don' t forget to post. :twisted: I'm saying this as my thoughts go back to the last few nights when I just recovered from a cold, calling my own questionable bedwear back to my mind. My outfit was rather unspeakable (nightshirt and -gown one upon the other, scarf and socks) - not to be posted anywhere.... Hope you're fine.

Still doing some research on low-carb recipes, but it's always PIZZA that crosses my mind :roll:. GWTDT-Style. :wink:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Duno, if this place will be used, but we could at least just make it our eeting place to chit chat. Lets put pics and stuff into the proper tread though.

So - I would like to have everyody on here tomorrow at 6 straight. No excuses :evil:

Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Germangirl wrote:Duno, if this place will be used, but we could at least just make it our eeting place to chit chat. Lets put pics and stuff into the proper tread though.

So - I would like to have everyody on here tomorrow at 6 straight. No excuses :evil:
6 o'clock London time? I'll be home by 6.45 German time, so I'll make it just in time :wink: