Skyfall promo TV and else

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Well, you would have to be real fast now....
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Miss-Meow

Post by Miss-Meow »

LMcAree91 wrote:
Sylvia's girl wrote:This of freaking fantastic.

Daniel, Judi Dench and Javier Bardem will appear on The Grahame Norton Show on Fri 26th October. Can't wait! :D
Oh my god! This is best news ever!!!! Flove the Graham Norton show!!!! :hyper:

FANTASTIC news!! :D
"I shouldn't love you" ("Our Friends in the North") / "Fire up the Quattro!" (DCI Gene Hunt, "Ashes to Ashes")

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Miss-Meow wrote:
LMcAree91 wrote:

Daniel, Judi Dench and Javier Bardem will appear on The Grahame Norton Show on Fri 26th October. Can't wait! :D
Oh my god! This is best news ever!!!! Flove the Graham Norton show!!!! :hyper:

FANTASTIC news!! :D
Now this should be worth watching. :lol:

GN can get really near the knuckle sometimes, but I'm guessing he will be behaving himself on this one. :wink:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Am i missing someting or shouldn't we knee deep in TV shows by now. I don't remember, when they started for QOS.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Germangirl wrote:Am i missing someting or shouldn't we knee deep in TV shows by now. I don't remember, when they started for QOS.
As I said before, I don't think he will do very much in the UK.

Given that the premiere is 10 days away, there is a distinct lack of activity here. There have been some pre-recorded snippets and that's it. It's weird because the newstands have magazines galore with him on the cover, but on TV and radio here......zilch.

It's the British Film Festival is on at the moment and neither he nor Bond are anywhere to be seen on the schedule, given it's 50 years of Bond and the money Bond has brought into the British film industry, that is a definite "miss".
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Errrrmmm, this is great news but I don't know about anyone else cuz I will be at the cinema on the night of October 26!!! GN was on another UK 'chat show' a couple of days ago and he said his new series starts on 19 October. Why can't he have Daniel (and co) on the week BEFORE the movie opens??? That's what Jonathan Ross did. I don't have a recordable dvd either so I am gonna have to look for a favour from a friend or family member first. I might get home in time to see it on the night... if I get a taxi straight home from the cinema...! :roll: :wink:
Last edited by SmittenDramaKitten on Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

JEC57 wrote:
Germangirl wrote:Am i missing someting or shouldn't we knee deep in TV shows by now. I don't remember, when they started for QOS.

Given that the premiere is 10 days away, there is a distinct lack of activity here. There have been some pre-recorded snippets and that's it. It's weird because the newstands have magazines galore with him on the cover, but on TV and radio here......zilch.

It's the British Film Festival is on at the moment and neither he nor Bond are anywhere to be seen on the schedule, given it's 50 years of Bond and the money Bond has brought into the British film industry, that is a definite "miss".
I thought they were supposed to be doing some kind of special 50th anniversary show for Bond that would include Daniel and maybe some of the other Bond stars, BB and MGW et al. Has anyone heard of this too? :?
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

NextBondGirl wrote:
JEC57 wrote:

I thought they were supposed to be doing some kind of special 50th anniversary show for Bond that would include Daniel and maybe some of the other Bond stars, BB and MGW et al. Has anyone heard of this too? :?
I sure do hope so, because unless there is something planned which has not been advertised yet, then one show with Norton is not exactly pushing the boat out. :roll:
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Daniel Craig: 'Skyfall' Photo Call in New York City

More here on JJ

http://www.justjared.com/2012/10/15/dan ... york-city/
Vynera

Post by Vynera »

He looks so young! Thank you :)
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Lovely interviews here :D Boy, he looks good these days

http://watch.accesshollywood.com/video/ ... 2568728001

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Could we have links for that, too. Thanks for the others though. I installed the video thing again, but it only partly works. I got one, but not the others. :evil:

But these should be saved. Too funny..."Its called acting" :lol:

gugita14

Post by gugita14 »

Have any of you seen this Sony Ad before? It's my first time. I love his face when he say's "Looking for someone?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6IOTT_rtgA
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

gugita14 wrote:Have any of you seen this Sony Ad before? It's my first time. I love his face when he say's "Looking for someone?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6IOTT_rtgA
Oh thud city, no I haven't seen this before, though I'm not as diligent as others, thanks for sharing! That swagger!