SkyFall pics and vids (pics DTD only)

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

You guys gonna be in real trouble, if you don't start adapting to the hair.
Let me be on record with this. Once you start watching the film, you won't notice the hair. he has more then enough of all sorts of charisma to carry this with hair or without. We will talk about this after we have seen the film. For now - I really advice everybody to forget about the hair...gosh, this man can be f'''ing dangerous to our minds with no hair at all.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

I'm with GG and the minority - I'm fine with the hair and don't find it distracts from this shot at all.
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Germangirl wrote:You guys gonna be in real trouble, if you don't start adapting to the hair.
Let me be on record with this. Once you start watching the film, you won't notice the hair. he has more then enough of all sorts of charisma to carry this with hair or without. We will talk about this after we have seen the film. For now - I really advice everybody to forget about the hair...gosh, this man can be f'''ing dangerous to our minds with no hair at all.
I think I'll be fine with it in the film...but it was the first thing I noticed in that last photo, and yes, it did bother me a little :wink:
khenton

Post by khenton »

bumblebee wrote:I'm with GG and the minority - I'm fine with the hair and don't find it distracts from this shot at all.
:stick_iagree: with both Bee and GG. :wink: k
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
SilverDragon

Post by SilverDragon »

khenton wrote:
bumblebee wrote:I'm with GG and the minority - I'm fine with the hair and don't find it distracts from this shot at all.
:stick_iagree: with both Bee and GG. :wink: k
Here here!
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gugita14

Post by gugita14 »

I know I never post anything on here but I just wanted to give my 2 cents on his hair. Honestly, I'm sure that 5 minutes into the movie, everybody will have gotten used to it. Daniel is gorgeous anyway with or without hair, and he is strong enough in character to pull off that hair on screen without it being a distraction. He can work with it.
bubita

Post by bubita »

Actually I prefer this hair cut than the one in DH.
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Germangirl wrote:Image
very historic bond look for me, like something u use to see on playing cards of connery in the sixties. (i had jigsaws of thunderball when i was kid).
Classic picture of bond with the car.
I think daniel looks younger in this picture. I think when he is pumped up for bond, he looks younger in his face not as craggy as in TGWTDT but god he was cute in that. :D
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

The minority just got bigger. :wink:

I got no problems with the hair either. It looks kinda brutal and sharp and thus very sexy. 8)
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

JEC57 wrote:
The minority just got bigger. :wink:

I got no problems with the hair either. It looks kinda brutal and sharp and thus very sexy. 8)
Exactly - I think it reflects what we can expect from Bond in this film. He's moved on from Vesper, duty and defense of the realm is everything, without distraction. The hair embodies that just as the QoS fluff/monk hair reflected a man in torment - or maybe, just out of hair gel! :lol:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

cheryl1700 wrote: I think daniel looks younger in this picture. I think when he is pumped up for bond, he looks younger in his face not as craggy as in TGWTDT but god he was cute in that. :D
I think, whether he is pumped or just fat :lol: He needs meat on his bones and in his face. I don't like the sunken cheeks at all..so hopefully for Tattoo 2 (if it ever comes) he will just get some more pounds on him and its all good. If e looses muscle weigt, he needs to fill that with just weight.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

DanielCraigFan1

Post by DanielCraigFan1 »

Ladies, on the newest "Stern" magazine Germany you can find something about Bond's Birthday.
Here is the link:
http://www.stern.de/magazin/heft/stern- ... 03877.html
You have to click on the right corner on the top, page 114

There is also the complete phantastic photo. Now we need it bigger. Can anybody help??

"You don't have to do. No-one has to do anything."
Daniel in Cannes 2007
khenton

Post by khenton »

Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

DanielCraigFan1 wrote:
Ladies, on the newest "Stern" magazine Germany you can find something about Bond's Birthday.
There is also the complete phantastic photo. Now we need it bigger. Can anybody help??

...I need to buy that mag :D :D :D .