General events timeline

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

There is a bunch of guys from MI6 going to the Norton show, so we will get a nice inside from there this time.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

A✰ ‏@amynavisram

daniel craig's on daybreak next week 😍😍😍😍😍
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

UK Skyfall press junket is on Monday 22nd.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Germangirl wrote:14th Sept. - advanced tix sales in the UK

Sept 17th - 007 Bond Tour Kicks Off Monday In The UK http://www.deadline.com/2012/09/global- ... cial-woes/

20th Sept - launching interactive Heineken ad

24th Sept "Dr. No" back to the big screen across America at 7pm.
http://www.amctheatres.com/events/dr-no

Oct 5th starting - MOMA http://www.moma.org/visit/calendar/films/1327

Oct. 5th - Intl. Bond day

Oct 6th - SNL (Sat Night Life)

Oct 12th - frist screenings

Oct 22nd - UK press junket

Oct 22nd - Gala Evening http://www.medicinema.org.uk/news-events/bond-is-back!/

Oct. 23 - London Premiere Ryal Albert Hall. The Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall in attendance

Oct. 24th - medicinema screening at BAFTA.

Oct 25th (charity event) in Kilmarnock (Scotland)

Oct 25th - Cardiff Premiere Charity event Cineworld. Cancer Research Wales £25 per ticket

25th Oct - Charity screening http://www.medicinema.org.uk/news-events/bond-is-back!/

Oct. 25th - charity event in Bournemouth UK, for help for heroes.

Oct 26 - World release of SF

Oct 30th - Berlin premiere

1st Nov - release in Germany

?? Nov. - NY premiere Lincoln Square theatre

8th Nov - US release on IMAX

9th Nov - release in the US

16th Nov - Sidney premiere

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Other film related infos

14th - Advance tix sales (Sept or Oct - to be clearified)

Skyfall tickets on sale now at Odeon:
http://www.odeon.co.uk/fanatic/film_inf ... 7/Skyfall/

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

On Thursday, November 1, Tribeca Film Institute will present an exclusive advance screening of Skyfall with Daniel Craig and the cast for their annual TFI Benefit, sponsored by AT&T. The screening will be held at Ziegfeld Theatre, 141 W 54th St, NYC with celeb arrivals taking place at 7:00 P.M. There will also be an after-party at MOMA.

http://www.onlocationvacations.com/2012 ... er-1-2012/
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Things to watch out for

18th interviews by Urban Legend Kampala
DanielCraig is intelligent, fascinating & simply swoon-worthy. Perk of the job. Story at 5 on cbs4
daniel craig's on daybreak next week 😍😍😍😍😍
.Film Programme Radio 4. Next week DANIEL CRAIG.
UK Skyfall press junket is on Monday 22nd.
23rd Premiere
26th Norton Show
1st - screening woth cast in Tribeca
Late Show
UK junket 22nd

Sue

Post by Sue »

Hi
Really excited about Skyfall. :D :cheer: :cheer: :hyper: :wave: It doesn't open in NZ until 26 November so a bit after you in the UK and elsewhere!!! Counting down the days!
Heard from early previews it's the best Bond yet!!! :D Can't wait! Love the theme song by Adele :)
Saw 60 minutes on TV with Australian interview talking to Daniel! :D He is so sexy and cool. Love his voice! :sigh: :blowkiss: Great to see Daniel wearing his wedding band - he is so unbelievably hot!!! :oops:
Good to be back!!
Sue xxx :blowkiss:
Hi there Daniel fans. Please feel free to e-mail me as I love to hear from others to keep me in touch with what's going on with Daniel!!! He is such an amazing actor, has amazing looks, those blue eyes and a sexy voice!!!
BondBabe2008

Post by BondBabe2008 »

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

There was also a competion on Radio 1 for fans to meet and interview DC.
I think this is happening on Monday 22nd.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Sylvia's girl wrote:There was also a competion on Radio 1 for fans to meet and interview DC.
Yes, they had to film their fav Bond scene..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Seems there will be interviews today at the Dorch :D

http://twitpic.com/b642bc

SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Sylvia's girl wrote:There was also a competion on Radio 1 for fans to meet and interview DC.
WTF??????!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :( :evil: I don't bloody listen to Radio 1 do I??? I've usually got better things to do with my time. But, if I'd have known about this, I would have DEFINITELY entered!!! Mind you, what kind of coherent and intelligent questioning could Daniel get when all I would do is :thud: over and over again and then lose my ability to form sentences?!!! So, I guess it's just as well I didn't know about this but it's still maddening!! :roll:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Was great to see my hero's only feet away!!! Surreal and very funny night !

re G. Norton

Vanquish

Post by Vanquish »

I was there at the Graham Norton show.
I'm a little underwhelmed to be honest.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Reactions from some guys over at MI6:

I've had an amazing night thanks! It was totally surreal seeing 007 walk onto that stage , It's one of them moments ill never forget! Im also a bit gutted that I didn't get to meet dan Judi or Javier because whilst it was so strange and incredible being so close to them in the same room, it almost felt like watching them on tv if that makes sense.
It's hard to take in at the moment as sad as it sounds lol
They were so very funny aswell some great story's from Javier!
And graham did a great job .
I'm not sure if any of our members were picked on tonight ( the photos of them in trunks) haha
And no audience members got to ask the cast any questions
Sorry if that's a bit vague or nonsensical but am on cloud 9 after seeing the stars of skyfall in the flesh!

Yep it was a great evening, surreal is a good description! Me and @St_George sat on row two, so not even 10 meters from them! My blue-white shirt will probably be in picture when the guy in front of me talks about Lotte Lenya/Rosa Klebb, look out for it if you watch the show on Friday

I was there. I was slightly underwhelmed to be honest.