LONDON Premiere

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

khenton

Post by khenton »

Vynera wrote:Yes, thats how I imagined it K. He just seems relieved to see her. I wonder are they just holding hands or are they reading something?
I vote for holding hands how about u? :wink:
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
Vynera

Post by Vynera »

khenton wrote:
Vynera wrote:Yes, thats how I imagined it K. He just seems relieved to see her. I wonder are they just holding hands or are they reading something?
I vote for holding hands how about u? :wink:
Yes now at a closer look ;)
caramel

Post by caramel »

Maybelline wrote: Look at her bumb in the picture.
She looks pretty flat to me - http://www.imagebam.com/image/54bbf1216657005 Image
juicy

Re: skyfall events timeline - LONDON PREMIERE

Post by juicy »

PAMELA BRAMMER wrote:I asked him if I could have a photo with him and he asked me how long my arms were. I replied really short! - He said that his were probably longer than mine then and took my camera. He tried to take a photo but for some reason it wouldnt take so he tried again and said I it is okay this time. I thanked him and he said it was alright darling!
DARLING! OMG. I did have my arm round his shoulder whilst he was trying to take it.
PAM, I envy you. :twisted: :twisted:
It's so sweet he calling you 'darling'. :oops: :oops:
caramel

Post by caramel »

Courtney Justice@courtjustice
Rachel Weisz wore my favorite @CHANEL FW12 couture gown tonight for the UK #SKYFALL premiere! #beautiful

http://twitpic.com/b6unf4

Rachel filled it so much better.

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Good morning. You have been busy, Ladies :D Pleasure reading and seeing your pics, Blue.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

caramel

Post by caramel »

caramel

Post by caramel »

So Daniel Craig blew it out of the water on the red carpet for the latest installment in the Bond series Tuesday evening in London, and here's why:

"He paid attention to our invaluable advice on breaking away from the formalwear pack. The trick? Change up one — and only one — item in a traditional outfit.
Swapping the standard tux coat for a midnight-navy jacquard evening jacket by the man who provided the tailored clothing for the movie, Tom Ford, he looked sharp as hell, and stood out without veering into "creative black tie" territory.
Which is exactly what you should be shooting for when you try out the technique for yourself. (For reference, our take on the look is provided on Mr. Craig's right.)

On Craig: sharpened diamond jacquard shawl-collar evening jacket, evening trousers, cotton voile shirt, black grosgrain bowtie, black grosgrain cummerbund, while silk pocket square, and evening shoes by Tom Ford."

Read more: http://www.esquire.com/blogs/mens-fashi ... z2ABr2tpP3
caramel

Post by caramel »

Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Just heard this on the 8.30 radio news:

"Leading actor Craig David seemed to enjoy himself at yesterday's Skyfall premiere in London."

Ummm...yeah...
Firstsupergirl

Post by Firstsupergirl »

Unfortunately I had to leave the party very early yesterday - but what a pleasure to browse through this thread in the morning! :D

Big thanks to TB and everybody else for all these wonderful pics of our man! :D

@Pam : Thanks for sharing your pemiere experience with us, DARLING!!! :wink: :lol:
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

daniel look very happy and secure and confidant, lovely pics thanks everyone.
So glad u met him Pam and had a great experience darling ! :wink:
trueblue

Post by trueblue »

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
trueblue

Post by trueblue »

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
trueblue

Post by trueblue »