Berlin Premiere

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Berlin Premiere

Post by Germangirl »

I can't believe this. I am at work, but was able to watch the streaming and guess whatß They went through endless bla bla and interviews with german *** and when Daniel finally came, they had left about 10 minutes at best and then it was over, even though he was far from finished. Still signing and no interview yet etc. Big bummer :evil:

But he looked great and wass in good mood.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

juicy

Post by juicy »

Interview was too short! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Last edited by juicy on Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

It's Pro7 what would you expect?? Morons!

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
josie

Post by josie »

I've seen the live stream, which ended after the break but then move on. I've seen the short interview with Daniel. He looked so good.
trueblue

Post by trueblue »

Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

I felt, I could bite into the keyboard :evil: when the stream lost its power. But I was so keen to see it...and wups, it went on. It was cute to hear Daniel speaking and also to see the opening. Daniel looked fantastic.
And I apprechiate this every time again...the ladies are getting a nice bunch of flowers.
Ahhhhhrg, can't wait. I MUST see SF.
trueblue

Post by trueblue »

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

OMG, Berenice, the wicked witch of the East! What was she thinking! A nod to Halloween? The dress is nice, but her hair and make-up! :shock:
Vynera

Post by Vynera »

:stick_iagree: I think her hair looks absolutely horrible.
Littlesue

Post by Littlesue »

Look at her feet!! does she have those long claw toes?? maybe thats why she is mostly in courts :)
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Hannah

Post by Hannah »

bumblebee wrote:OMG, Berenice, the wicked witch of the East! What was she thinking! A nod to Halloween? The dress is nice, but her hair and make-up! :shock:
The dress makes her look weird...she's such a skinny woman, and yet she looks somewhat enormous in it (compared to her usual looks, of course - still far from looking obese :wink: ). And it does something weird with her boobs.
Not to mention the make-up, makes her face look like a mask, and the hair, ummm...yeah...
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

some bits from the live stream:

Daniel signing for fans

http://www.mediafire.com/?r1cae9x8k7x8pem

interview with Daniel

http://www.mediafire.com/?c83t3384h882qch

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Maybelline

Re: Berlin Premiere

Post by Maybelline »

Germangirl wrote:I can't believe this. I am at work, but was able to watch the streaming and guess whatß They went through endless bla bla and interviews with german *** and when Daniel finally came, they had left about 10 minutes at best and then it was over, even though he was far from finished. Still signing and no interview yet etc. Big bummer :evil:

But he looked great and wass in good mood.
Good I didn't wait there for hours. I have a flu, I slept only an hour at night and it was terrible weather.
Hannah wrote:
bumblebee wrote:OMG, Berenice, the wicked witch of the East! What was she thinking! A nod to Halloween? The dress is nice, but her hair and make-up! :shock:
The dress makes her look weird...she's such a skinny woman, and yet she looks somewhat enormous in it (compared to her usual looks, of course - still far from looking obese :wink: ). And it does something weird with her boobs.
Not to mention the make-up, makes her face look like a mask, and the hair, ummm...yeah...
It's not the make up it's the botox. :wink: I like her make up here it's the first time not trashy and tacky. But the hair style is questionable.