Paparazzi Pics

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

May I mention his pfa in these :thud:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Germangirl wrote:May I mention his pfa in these :thud:
I was so distracted by his pfa that I didn't even mind his, well, 'interesting' outfit :wink:
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Hannah wrote:
I was so distracted by his pfa that I didn't even mind his, well, 'interesting' outfit :wink:
Yeah, no one can accuse him of going to the gym just to look cute in his matchy-matchy designer outfits :lol: I love that he's still going to the gym. I bet Rachel really loves it :twisted: . Nimagine the things that that man can do with all that strength :shock: . We're talking moves most men only dream about.
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

sf2la wrote:
Hannah wrote:
Yeah, no one can accuse him of going to the gym just to look cute in his matchy-matchy designer outfits :lol: I love that he's still going to the gym. I bet Rachel really loves it :twisted: . Nimagine the things that that man can do with all that strength :shock: . We're talking moves most men only dream about.
Downward facing dog? He can probably even do it while meditating. Image
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Him being him, I do wonder though, why he hasn't set up his own gym by now.

BTW - what's wrong with the outfit? One of his better choices IMO :lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

I was thinking how he could use his upper body strength to use Rachel like a free weight, if you know what I mean. He's on the bottom yet has total control. Same for standing. Sigh.

There's nothing wrong with his workout clothes. Maybe it's the socks and pant length...I don't know, let's just say they weren't tailored to fit him - but that's a good thing!
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Germangirl wrote:Him being him, I do wonder though, why he hasn't set up his own gym by now.
Wasn't there newspaper reports last year about RW's house being gutted/renovated and neighbours seeing a whole load of gym equipment being delivered? :-k
Mimi_kitty

Post by Mimi_kitty »

sf2la wrote:I was thinking how he could use his upper body strength to use Rachel like a free weight, if you know what I mean. He's on the bottom yet has total control. Same for standing. Sigh.
oh my...ImageYou know how to set estrogen on fire.....
Cause you affect me ...

Fascinate me....
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Not fitting? I would think, those pans fit him to a T.

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

JEC57 wrote:
Germangirl wrote:Him being him, I do wonder though, why he hasn't set up his own gym by now.
Wasn't there newspaper reports last year about RW's house being gutted/renovated and neighbours seeing a whole load of gym equipment being delivered? :-k
Yeah' there was. The gym obviously has something he doesn't. I'm guessing he goes to The Body Doctor, but :dunno: .
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Mimi_kitty wrote:
sf2la wrote:I was thinking how he could use his upper body strength to use Rachel like a free weight, if you know what I mean. He's on the bottom yet has total control. Same for standing. Sigh.
I've had experience with that, but it was a long time ago. Pretty sexy stuff, let me tell you. Double sigh.
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

sf2la wrote:
Mimi_kitty wrote:
I've had experience with that, but it was a long time ago. Pretty sexy stuff, let me tell you. Double sigh.
sf - you dark horse!
Mimi_kitty

Post by Mimi_kitty »

sf2la wrote:
Mimi_kitty wrote:

I request a fanfic :twisted: dark and naughty
Cause you affect me ...

Fascinate me....
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I suppose, he is on his way to LA OR makes a surprise apparance for the Tribeca event. Maybe he could squeeze it in. That would be great.

Vynera

Post by Vynera »

http://www.justjared.com/2012/11/14/dan ... eat-adele/

More pics on JJ, I am too lazy to post all of them :)