Mag-Scan

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

khenton

Post by khenton »

Oh, by the way thanks D_C worked like a charm :wink: k
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
khenton

Post by khenton »

D_C played around i think this is as good as i can get if ok i'll post the others soon :wink: k

Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
Sue

Post by Sue »

Hi :D Just read article Harper's Bazaar Australia Jan/Feb 2012, on Daniel :wink: which you may have read.
Interviewer:

How has life changed since the wedding (to Rachel)?
"Not at all. It's moved on without us even noticing," Craig says, smiling, adding that they haven't had to deal with any more media attention than usual since the nuptials. "We just don't go looking for it. There was a little bit of a kerfuffle for a while, but we just did it privately because we wanted it to be private; thankfully, we managed to keep it that way," he says.

This fiercely guarded privacy extends to his daughter, who is currently studying in the US. If he talks, about her, "then it will be on the Internet and it's not fair. I can't defend her against that, and as much as I might say lovely, lovely things, it's still interpreted the way it is. I mean you read the Internet, it's fu-king horrible, so I just want to protect everybody in my family from that."

Does he ever read things about himself online? "I try not to, but sometimes, it's hard. It's a bit like crack cocaine," he says, laughing. "It's where you go, 'Ah, just one more time. Just one more hit'."

You won't find Craig talking about his daily doings on Twitter and Facebook, as he shuns celebrity. "I don't do that. I don't believe in self-promotion. I really don't, It's just dull, real fu-king dull." The exception he says is promoting a project "that you've proud of, which you've worked hard at doing, and you want people to see. But promoting me, the product Daniel Craig, I'd rather shoot myself in the head."

How, then, does he cope with all the attention he gets
: "I just try to keep myself to myself. On the whole people on the streets of London and New York have got far better things to do than worry about me, so I can walk around and get on with my life. I try to keep things as normal as possible and stay in touch with the reality of life, otherwise it becomes something kind of strange."

Just for interest. :hyper: :cheer: :blowkiss: :clapclap: Always love reading articles on Daniel and quotes.
Hi there Daniel fans. Please feel free to e-mail me as I love to hear from others to keep me in touch with what's going on with Daniel!!! He is such an amazing actor, has amazing looks, those blue eyes and a sexy voice!!!
Vynera

Post by Vynera »

Thank you Sue, I never read that before :)
caramel

Post by caramel »

Sue, thx so much typing that article :D
Its new to me too.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

..and me. Quite good, too.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

Count me in, new to me too.
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
BondBabe2008

Post by BondBabe2008 »

Yeah & me too :D
DanielCraigFan1

Post by DanielCraigFan1 »

Daniel_Craig wrote:Ok. Some new scans from the German Magazin: GALA
Please! Don´t kidding me. I never read that shit. LOL Daniel and Rachel on the cover. That was the point!

Some nice pics inside. ;)

Image Image Image Image Image

;)
Thank you, but
Page 24 is missing
????
"You don't have to do. No-one has to do anything."
Daniel in Cannes 2007
Vynera

Post by Vynera »

Thank you D_C! On the fourth page of the scan with the collage of DC & RW pictures there is a pic of them in the very upper left hand corner from when they were in Paris in May 2011 I believe. I never saw that picture - it's so cute how they have their arms wrapped around each other :sigh: I saw the other pictures from that trip with her hailing the taxi, but not this one. That is new to me.
caramel

Post by caramel »

Vynera wrote:Thank you D_C! On the fourth page of the scan with the collage of DC & RW pictures there is a pic of them in the very upper left hand corner from when they were in Paris in May 2011 I believe. I never saw that picture - it's so cute how they have their arms wrapped around each other :sigh: I saw the other pictures from that trip with her hailing the taxi, but not this one. That is new to me.
We got a bunch of those pics. They were in DC/RW thread. But the pics are not there anymore :(
Maybe Dunda has them in the gallery? :dunno:

Candid pics like those are the best. There was a video too of them trying to flag down a cab to no avail :lol:
Vynera

Post by Vynera »

caramel wrote:
Vynera wrote:Thank you D_C! On the fourth page of the scan with the collage of DC & RW pictures there is a pic of them in the very upper left hand corner from when they were in Paris in May 2011 I believe. I never saw that picture - it's so cute how they have their arms wrapped around each other :sigh: I saw the other pictures from that trip with her hailing the taxi, but not this one. That is new to me.
We got a bunch of those pics. They were in DC/RW thread. But the pics are not there anymore :(
Maybe Dunda has them in the gallery? :dunno:

Candid pics like those are the best. There was a video too of them trying to flag down a cab to no avail :lol:
Oh thanks Caramel! I just checked the gallery and that picture was there. I never saw it before :)
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Daniel_Craig wrote:
And then this waste of a column scribbler who slates the film completely. I do not know what movie he saw, or whether he has ever understood Skyfall.

The translation of this shit:
Franz Josef Wagner wrote: Dear James Bond, unfortunately, you are in your new film "Skyfall" not my James Bond. You are Alkoholker, Selbstbeweiner. You are a Soul Lusche that one blown away, like a withered dandelion. When shooting test they fall through, the psychological test. They wrestled with their age.
Gracious God, why James Bond was not shot in front of the film. The new Bond film is not a Bond film. It is a psycho tearjerker and it ends naturally in childhood - all push everything to childhood. I like this Bond movie is not, he is a Psychschmarrn. I've seen all 23 films of the Bond series. My Bond is Sean Connery. He is the swordsman, who is in hell, but with the feet in the bedroom of an exotic beauty. Favorite, says Sean Connery, I just need to kill an evil, but make yourself comfortable while. Of course, that's all movie. The film makers are always trying to find the perfect man. 50 years ago it was Sean Connery.
The crybaby Daniel Craig is a terrible James Bond. I do not like this movie.

sincerely

your

Franz Josef Wagner
I used a translation tool for this shit.
:roll:
Franz Josef Wagner just can't be taken seriously :wink: Sounds to me like he had only watched the first 45 mins of the film, otherwise he wouldn't call this James Bond a wimp and a crybaby.