The "Tattoo" Thread

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Germangirl wrote:
tbossmc2000 wrote:
sf2la wrote: I have always hated tattoos, but times have changed as SO many non-convict people have them now :lol: . I love this tattoo. Better than if he didn't have it.
What makes me so hot about his tat's is that I know they are there and he looks so proper in his suit and tie. But under all it is that naughty man that does naughty things.
yes, exactly this. there is the bad boy always underneath and that is so...naughty cornerish.
I think it's the same for women. Elegant on the outside...bad girl in the bedroom.
Monty

Post by Monty »

Germangirl wrote:
tbossmc2000 wrote:
sf2la wrote: I have always hated tattoos, but times have changed as SO many non-convict people have them now :lol: . I love this tattoo. Better than if he didn't have it.
What makes me so hot about his tat's is that I know they are there and he looks so proper in his suit and tie. But under all it is that naughty man that does naughty things.
yes, exactly this. there is the bad boy always underneath and that is so...naughty cornerish.
I was thinking exactly the same.. :-
"I am absolutely certain that we shape our own destinies and we have to take care of it." - Daniel Craig
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

GG, can you post the pic of daniel waving at comic com when we first saw the tattoo on his inner arm. It was your avi once.
I can;t find it. Nice for our newbie to see it.
Thanks, :blowkiss:
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

tbossmc2000 wrote:GG, can you post the pic of daniel waving at comic com when we first saw the tattoo on his inner arm. It was your avi once.
I can;t find it. Nice for our newbie to see it.
This one?

tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

Sylvia's girl wrote:
tbossmc2000 wrote:GG, can you post the pic of daniel waving at comic com when we first saw the tattoo on his inner arm. It was your avi once.
I can;t find it. Nice for our newtherbie to see it.
This one?

there you go, thanks, I looked and looked through my pics and couldn't find it.
Monty

Post by Monty »

How many tatoos does he have? I only thougt he had 3, but he has 5? And do you know what hgs stand for?
"I am absolutely certain that we shape our own destinies and we have to take care of it." - Daniel Craig
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

Monty wrote:How many tatoos does he have? I only thougt he had 3, but he has 5? And do you know what hgs stand for?
LOL :D so we sparked your interest. rumor has it that he was dating Helki and possibly having her name or just the H for her name. Is it still there, :dunno: don't know, are there others we will never know about. That's what makes him so interesting to all of us, we never really know for sure.
Vynera

Post by Vynera »

tbossmc2000 wrote:
Monty wrote:How many tatoos does he have? I only thougt he had 3, but he has 5? And do you know what hgs stand for?
LOL :D so we sparked your interest. rumor has it that he was dating Helki and possibly having her name or just the H for her name. Is it still there, :dunno: don't know, are there others we will never know about. That's what makes him so interesting to all of us, we never really know for sure.
Didn't Daniel get the "H" tattoo removed from his hip or is it still there?
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Vynera wrote:
tbossmc2000 wrote:
Didn't Daniel get the "H" tattoo removed from his hip or is it still there?
I think he had it removed.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

there were several opinions what hgs stands for.
Sf2la digged something out here http://www.dedicatedtodaniel.com/forum/ ... &start=485

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

I guess we will never know exactly how many he has :lol:

We know for sure
1. Nazca line on his right upper arm
2. a time for timelessness on the right upper arm
3. E on the left upper arm
4. not identified object on the ankle
5. H in his hip, most probably removed

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Dunda wrote:

We know for sure
I have read that the one on his ankle is a palm tree and dolphin but I've never been able to see it clearly to tell.
Monty

Post by Monty »

Thank you Dunda :-)
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Sylvia's girl wrote:
Dunda wrote:

We know for sure
I have read that the one on his ankle is a palm tree and dolphin but I've never been able to see it clearly to tell.
there are pics where it looked just like that, but they have not been very clear.

tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

My gods, I was looking at the inner arm tat and it is going right into his arm pit. That had to hurt, I wonder if he had some drinks before? I bet here were some "fuck me's" flying around.