DC and RW news and tidbits

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Why are we even taking this seriously? We know, its untrue, as does the paper. They probably feel, he has had enough of good notices for a while :twisted:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Germangirl wrote:Why are we even taking this seriously? We know, its untrue, as does the paper. They probably feel, he has had enough of good notices for a while :twisted:
AND there is nothing to report on right now. Made-up news is better than no news to them.
Monty

Post by Monty »

cheryl1700 wrote:I think the press say this as he is protective of his family, and because of this they dont get the pictures they want of them. sour grapes oh his jealous and super possessive, little boys when they cant get want they want me thinks, make up nasty stories as they dont have anything else bad to write about him.
I agree 100%

and they will write anything just to get a headline, no matter who they hurt or atack :roll:
"I am absolutely certain that we shape our own destinies and we have to take care of it." - Daniel Craig
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

Germangirl wrote:Why are we even taking this seriously? We know, its untrue, as does the paper. They probably feel, he has had enough of good notices for a while :twisted:
I don't think anyof us are thaking this serious. We all agree it's crap and jsut media hype.
Leela

Post by Leela »

Well, I think whether true or not... I like my man to be protective and jalous!
My husband used to be SUPER controlling and jalous, through a lot of work it eased off a bit but I need crazy love like this and there is nothing wrong with it.-
I wouldnt mind Daniel 'lifting a guy off his feet' or having a 'calm word' if he hits on me. Its really cute!!! :-)
I'd do the same by the way.... :D
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

IMO, if another guy hits at your woman, action IS needed and I would be very disappointed as this woman, if my man wouldn*t interfer. I am sure, Daniel would do that - he brought it out as example for feeling the need to have a"talk" with someone, if that happens. Isn't that what this crap came from initially?

From what I read over the years, there would be no merci for those, attacking his loved ones. He must be quite the fighter by now, going through all the drill for his action movies. Its fake in the film, but I am sure, he can do it for real.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

Germangirl wrote:IMO, if another guy hits at your woman, action IS needed and I would be very disappointed as this woman, if my man wouldn*t interfer. I am sure, Daniel would do that - he brought it out as example for feeling the need to have a"talk" with someone, if that happens. Isn't that what this crap came from initially?

From what I read over the years, there would be no merci for those, attacking his loved ones. He must be quite the fighter by now, going through all the drill for his action movies. Its fake in the film, but I am sure, he can do it for real.
IMO trust is a wonderful thing that goes along with love. There is a nice feeling of someone admiring your partner and there is a out right hit on the person.
any mature couple in social circles wouldn't associate with people that hit on one another partners. I guess in a celebrity situation this happens more often.
Possessive men are very unattractive to me, I don't like being smothered by a man or always questioned about where I was or what I was doing, monetering my cell phone and e mail account. Trust in your partner and yourself is inportant to a successful relationship.
Well, did I have to much caffine today? I am going on and on. :roll:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I totally agree, Boss, but what I meant, was different and only directed to action, where a guy shows a guy where he can stick his unwanted attention.

tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

Germangirl wrote:I totally agree, Boss, but what I meant, was different and only directed to action, where a guy shows a guy where he can stick his unwanted attention.
I understand that too. That is a man crossing the line on another mans woman.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

I think jealousy keeps a man on his toes; i.e., knowing your wife is desired by others isn't a bad thing for a marriage, but a controlling husband would be a deal breaker. No way. There has to be trust for both parties to pursue activities and interests without their spouses being involved.
Elvenstar

Post by Elvenstar »

I hope we'll get new pics soon @ the awards shows
miss em
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Don't know if Elisa posted this before somewhere...

Daniel Craig And Rachel Weisz Leaving Grace On Broadway

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSLVUBoB ... youtu.be&a
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Sylvia's girl wrote:Don't know if Elisa posted this before somewhere...

she did :lol:

Dragging her along and then leaving her alone :twisted: :twisted:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Dunda wrote:

Some things don''t change! :lol:
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Sylvia's girl wrote:
Dunda wrote:

Some things don''t change! :lol:
I just can't imagine what it would be like being married to that man. I know he's not perfect, but damn, he looks and sounds perfect. Surely she's used to looking at him, but has she gotten over looking at him :brood: .