Photoshoots

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

caramel

Post by caramel »

Thx TB :D
My favs....
trueblue wrote: Image

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

HOLY MOTHER OF SHIT IS RIGHT!!! Omg! Died and gone to heaven. What a sexy man and what beautiful photos.

I don't think HF looks flat. I mean really, very few can command the eyes attention from DC. Also DC is a professional poser. Throughout all his thousands of photos hoots, the man has learned how to work a camera lens. He gets an A+ and Dame True receives an award for bringing us SO many amazing photos that we would never see without her. You are a saint, Dame True.
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

What do you say to DC playing Han Solo and Princess Leia's son in the new Star Wars? "What you looking at kid?"
Maybelline

Post by Maybelline »

sf2la wrote:HOLY MOTHER OF SHIT IS RIGHT!!! Omg! Died and gone to heaven. What a sexy man and what beautiful photos.

I don't think HF looks flat. I mean really, very few can command the eyes attention from DC. Also DC is a professional poser. Throughout all his thousands of photos hoots, the man has learned how to work a camera lens. He gets an A+ and Dame True receives an award for bringing us SO many amazing photos that we would never see without her. You are a saint, Dame True.

:stick_iagree:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Maybelline wrote:
sf2la wrote:HOLY MOTHER OF SHIT IS RIGHT!!! Omg! Died and gone to heaven. What a sexy man and what beautiful photos.

:stick_iagree:
Yup :thumbup:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

DanielCraigFan1

Post by DanielCraigFan1 »

Thank you, trueblue for these phantastic pic and all the best for 2013!!!
"You don't have to do. No-one has to do anything."
Daniel in Cannes 2007
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

tbossmc2000 wrote:Great pictures. No kidding Happy New Year to us.
Interesting how Daniel seduces the camera and is so antimated. Harrison is so flat, no expression to his face. Flat is the only word I can describe him.
Makes our Daniel look even better.
I thought the same thing, the camera loves daniel, he comes across so well. Thanks TB
CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

Great pics, thanks for sharing them.
I can't say C&A was my favourite DC movie, but it was worth watching to see Daniel looking mean and moody. Even in iffy films, he always turns in a great performance.
And obviously, I wouldn't mind if Dan was in my posse :wink: :wink: :D
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Yeah............ those are really nice. 8) Daniel looks relaxed and happy as does HF. There is some real love between Dan and HF I think. A 'bromance'. They should work together again as soon as they get the chance. :)
Vesper Lynd 007

Post by Vesper Lynd 007 »

Such treasure! Really gorgeous!
trueblue

Post by trueblue »

Daniel_Craig wrote: @trueblue
Do you have the date and the photographers name?
Unfortunately no. :oops:
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cassandra

Post by cassandra »

I think photos similar to these appeared in the July 29 2011 edition of Entertainment Weekly. For the cover of this issue, see: http://www.ew.com/ew/inside/issue/0,,ewTax:1165,00.html
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

cassandra wrote:I think photos similar to these appeared in the July 29 2011 edition of Entertainment Weekly. For the cover of this issue, see: http://www.ew.com/ew/inside/issue/0,,ewTax:1165,00.html
good job Cassandra, I went thought my magazines and I didn't have that one and knew I had seen that picture before.