Paparazzi Pics

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

I m so very tired tonight I can't even enjoy these.
I have to get up early and head off to a workshop. Sunday will play catch up.
Vynera

Post by Vynera »

You can see it :twisted:
"A woman looks beautiful when she's true to herself. Her inner beauty shines through. It's like being in love--it shows. You have a natural glow, you can't help but beam--that's beautiful."
-Rachel Weisz
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Vynera wrote:You can see it :twisted:
It? :lol: Little Daniel, you mean. Maybe he is commando underneath once again. :wink:
Last edited by Germangirl on Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: so I am not alone with seeing...commando!
Vynera

Post by Vynera »

Germangirl wrote:
It? :lol: Little Daniel, you mean. Maybe he is commando underneath once again. :wink:
Is that what we call it, little Daniel :D?
"A woman looks beautiful when she's true to herself. Her inner beauty shines through. It's like being in love--it shows. You have a natural glow, you can't help but beam--that's beautiful."
-Rachel Weisz
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Vynera wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
Is that what we call it, little Daniel :D?

Either that or he's cold! :wink: :wink:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Some Voices cold :twisted:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sazza

Post by Sazza »

caramel wrote:
Dunda wrote: Image
Yes, my eyes went there and stayed there :lol:
Yes mine too :D :wink:
"If the only thing left of you was your smile and your little finger, you'd still be more of a man than anyone I've ever known."
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Those arms. That face. He's keeping buffed. Oh how I want to see him wearing a t-shirt when it warms up! I watched the Kimmel -Daniel C&A interview last night. The one where he came out in the black t-shirt and cuffed jeans. Such a good look! He was happy and so buffed.

I wonder what's in that big gym bag since he's already wearing some of the work-out attire.
Maybelline

Post by Maybelline »

bumblebee wrote:Re the Cat on a Hot Tin Roof pics - was it advertised that they'd be there? Someone clearly knew they were coming, see the Bond pic waiting to be autographed, or was that our Elisa?
The theatre mentioned that they are sitting in the audience. I guess autograph hunters just checking twitter. I also know from TGWTDT premiere that some professional autograph hunters have more than hundred pictures of different stars with them in folders. I did some chatting with a hunter there and when I mentioned that maybe Rachel could also be there he went fast to his car to get her photo from there. I guess he had even more pictures in his car because he didn't know about their marriage or that they walked the RC the previous day.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

I bet hey hate to sign for the 'professional' autograph hounds.
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

sf2la wrote:Those arms. That face. He's keeping buffed. Oh how I want to see him wearing a t-shirt when it warms up! I watched the Kimmel -Daniel C&A interview last night. The one where he came out in the black t-shirt and cuffed jeans. Such a good look! He was happy and so buffed.

I wonder what's in that big gym bag since he's already wearing some of the work-out attire.
gloves for lifting weights, jock strap, (I would say he needs to put that willy in a safe place if he is going to work out) maybe a sports drink, a towel maybe a book/magazine.
general junk anyone has in their gym bag.
Maybelline

Post by Maybelline »

sf2la wrote:I bet hey hate to sign for the 'professional' autograph hounds.
I can't blame them because a lot of those hunters are no fans and they don't really care about the star they are mostly interested in the money they can make with it. I think they bilk the "real" fans out of their chance to get an autograph.