SkyFall pics and vids (pics DTD only)

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

khenton

Post by khenton »

Well, there is something to be said for the perks of the job and wearing beautifully made clothes is one of them. Selznick who produced Gone With the Wind said that when you saw silver on the table at Tara it was real silver. He considered it a hallmark of his movies that real looked better. But who knows? Ali McGraw in Love Story wore one of her own crocheted hats (not really at all expensive) and started a huge trend. I think it goes hand in hand with seeing the money a movie costs up there on the screen. But that opens another can of worms. I just love well made clothes and lavish sets--like I don't live like that and its nice to escape into that world ever so often and it does support craftsmen and women. Which I support. :wink: k
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

"K" I am so glad you are the wardrobe expert, it's as big to a film as the background effects.
With your explination of how it's done it allows us to appreciated it even more.
On a side note, I felt a little offended that they were playing Vespers song in the background. It's such a beautiful song and I love it. BUT...I jsut can't explain it. It made me feel a little odd.
khenton

Post by khenton »

tbossmc2000 wrote:"K" I am so glad you are the wardrobe expert, it's as big to a film as the background effects.
With your explination of how it's done it allows us to appreciated it even more.
On a side note, I felt a little offended that they were playing Vespers song in the background. It's such a beautiful song and I love it. BUT...I jsut can't explain it. It made me feel a little odd.
Thanks boss, I love clothes and the movies and was glad to be a very small part of that process for a while. Aside, I think that Vesper's song is so associated with their love story that I get distracted and end up listening and remembering the emotions the music evokes. :wink: k
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Yes, that music belongs to her and nobody else :evil:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Dunda wrote:Thanks to ALex!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks to Alex!

SF rooting for homoerotic dreams?

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
khenton

Post by khenton »

Yea, that stuff is all over DC tumbler. :wink: k
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

khenton wrote:Yea, that stuff is all over DC tumbler. :wink: k
fuck, you guys...now those are images I will have to get out of my brain. Just ruined my wet dream :twisted:
Agree about Vesper's song, it's so moving it hits your soul and heart. Soothing yet painful,
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Dunda wrote: Image
This weak body just so doesn't work in context with his face,.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

Germangirl wrote:
Dunda wrote: Image
This weak body just so doesn't work in context with his face,.
Exactly, the hand and arm are totally wrong, quite girlish.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

The chest COULD be his though. Rather strange...

josie

Post by josie »

Sorry but these images go at all. With a woman this would be a dream.
cassandra

Post by cassandra »

Those nipples aren't Daniel's!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Monty

Post by Monty »

Dunda wrote:
Dunda wrote:Thanks to ALex!

Daniel looks really sexy in this picture :wink:
"I am absolutely certain that we shape our own destinies and we have to take care of it." - Daniel Craig
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »