DC and RW news and tidbits

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Yup, one could say, he isn't doing his duty with them reporters :twisted:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

Sylvia's girl wrote:James Massar ‏@Jangles_33
Had an amazing time at Mohonk Mountain House! An extra special time seeing Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz!!! #awesometime

http://www.mohonk.com/
Holy Shit! I love Mohonk Mt. House. So close, yet so far. It's a very popular weekend destination for people in this area. It's great during the nice weather, with lots of outdoor activities.
Crazy!
Vynera

Post by Vynera »

"A woman looks beautiful when she's true to herself. Her inner beauty shines through. It's like being in love--it shows. You have a natural glow, you can't help but beam--that's beautiful."
-Rachel Weisz
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

WOW!!! :D

Shame it's not London. :wink:
Vynera

Post by Vynera »

I know right! I hope it is true. JJ picked it up too.

http://www.justjared.com/2013/02/07/dan ... way-stars/
"A woman looks beautiful when she's true to herself. Her inner beauty shines through. It's like being in love--it shows. You have a natural glow, you can't help but beam--that's beautiful."
-Rachel Weisz
caramel

Post by caramel »

Sylvia's girl wrote:
WOW!!! :D

Shame it's not London. :wink:
:jumpfire: OMG!!! I hope this comes true! Just because they get to do a project together and what better avenue than Broadway to show off your talent, huh?
Sounds like an emotional roller-coaster for the characters and these two will be phenomenal!!

I ENVY all you New Yorkers and others who will get to see this if it comes to fruition!
I hope someone can tape it on the stealth for people like me who are gagging to see them in a play but can't :cry:
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Oh my!

I'm in NY in early July...... :(

Maybe I should consider to go again in fall :wink:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
spunsugar

Post by spunsugar »

hope it'll come true as it sounds like a very interesting project!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Oh Dunda, lets start saving the dope :shock:

OMG, that would be so great. Two for the money of one. I HOPE, its true. BUT, what is not confirmed is, that he starts pre production NEXT year nor is Mendes even considering it. So - lets see how much truth is in the whole thing.

Seems a lot has to fall into place, before this one can get off the ground. But a success seemes guaranteed - not only because they are big names but also because they are known as very good actors, so many will go see it, who are not fans. Daniel has proven hinself with RAIN and the NY'ers will remember that.
Last edited by Germangirl on Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

I need a lottery win to jet off to New York! :cry:
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

HLAJ wrote:I need a lottery win to jet off to New York! :cry:
Me too!! :cry:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Shit Ladies. :( :(
Lets see - with two shows each about 300,-$, the flight - right now about 500,-€ hotel and food - maybe around 1.500 plus..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

What do we think? Would it be a joy or a burden?

The play would mark Weisz’s Broadway debut, and because of the stunt casting, it would draw even more attention than that fact alone would merit. She drew rave reviews for her appearance in a London production of A Streetcar Named Desire in 2009.

Working together, day in and day out, would be tough on many couples, even those with strong relationships. Now imagine that your job is going through the motions of a devastating affair and its aftermath, every night and twice on Sundays. I can’t pretend to be immune to the intrigue of watching a famous, sexy celebrity couple perform such an intimate drama. I hope for their sake they know what they’re getting into.

Read more: http://www.thegrindstone.com/2013/02/08 ... z2KJasEiVl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I don't understand, why a paper called Broadway.com needs and credits a UK paper for info on whats going to happen on Broadway.

http://www.broadway.com/buzz/167214/mov ... -broadway/