Skyfall Awards

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

caramel wrote: Anne is becoming insufferable imo.
Amen, all that breathiness and insincerity and what was with the Victor Hugo crap, she needs a dose of humility in her life. I've yet to see an acceptance speech from her yet that wasn't all about her centering the universe!
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Amen to that, Caramel and Bee! It's way too much. Except for seeing D&R, I'm award showed out. But I guess the only sure thing is DDLewis. Kinda nice for the other Best Actor nominees - they can relax. And DDL gives such elegant speeches - he's a pleasure to watch. I'm looking forward to Adele's performance!!!
Elvenstar

Post by Elvenstar »

Vynera wrote:I'm really happy about this award, and it was so well deserved. Shame they snubbed Daniel though. And I want to smack that expression off of O'Russell's face. How dare he. I hope Riva wins the oscar now.
she deserves everything just bc of the acting alone

but woah never heard Russel wa like THAT...
& Clooney is known to be mild mannered
it probs took lots of 'effort' from ORussell to annoy him
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

'They'll be missing one': Pierce Brosnan suggests he won't be taking part in Bond reunion at The Oscars

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... z2KfdKcxOj
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

as long as the current one is there, I couldn't care less :twisted: Probably Connery...so what?
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Germangirl wrote:as long as the current one is there, I couldn't care less :twisted: Probably Connery...so what?
I think it would be magnificent if they appeared on stage together, and I'm not even a Bond 'fan.' But if Babs/Michael had been mean, rude, whatever to Pierce, I wouldn't blame him for not wanting to support the Broccoli dynasty. Karma can bite you on the butt.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I think, they have been a bit unfair, yes. It always looked as if it came out of the blue for him.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Germangirl wrote:I think, they have been a bit unfair, yes. It always looked as if it came out of the blue for him.
I think they should pay him an amount he can't refuse, providing Sean will be there. Pay them all if Babs has to. She can certainly afford it, and the 50th anniversary at the Oscars is bigger than hugamungous! Just to have the footage and photos of 6 Bonds in tuxedos at such an event, at the last public opportunity, with over a billion people watching - I can't imagine. Hopefully she'll do what she can by paying up.
caramel

Post by caramel »

sf2la wrote:
Germangirl wrote:I think, they have been a bit unfair, yes. It always looked as if it came out of the blue for him.
I think they should pay him an amount he can't refuse, providing Sean will be there. Pay them all if Babs has to. She can certainly afford it, and the 50th anniversary at the Oscars is bigger than hugamungous! Just to have the footage and photos of 6 Bonds in tuxedos at such an event, at the last public opportunity, with over a billion people watching - I can't imagine. Hopefully she'll do what she can by paying up.
I am assuming here that he is not attending because of whatever hard feelings he had when he was replaced. But he did benefit from doing those 4 movies. Why not put your pride aside for an evening and be a sport?
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

My bets are on Sean not being there. he's a grumpy bugger and does no public appearances anymore.
Littlesue

Post by Littlesue »

Plus in his 80's now and not in the best of health, he never gets snapped out and about now, could be a bit senile at that age.
Elvenstar

Post by Elvenstar »

hmmm who knows maybe Pierce indeed meant Sean not himself

another Q is why his wife wears THAT....
Elvenstar

Post by Elvenstar »

Elvenstar

Post by Elvenstar »

MPSE Awards

BEST SOUND EDITING: SOUND EFFECTS AND FOLEY IN A FEATURE FILM
SKYFALL (COLUMBIA PICTURES)
Directed by: Sam Mendes
Produced by: Barbara Broccoli, Michael G. Wilson

http://www.awardsdaily.com/blog/2013/02 ... se-awards/
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

According to this video Daniel and Rachel will skip the Oscars, because Rachel will be abroad to promote Oz.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldHST5Jr71k

about 1 min into the video...

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com