DC twitter

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

chippi

Post by chippi »

sf2la wrote:No kidding! At least just a t-shirt. There was that photo of him in the tan/skin-colored gym t-shirt, but that was in the summer. I can't get it out of my mind why he wore long sleeves and long pants during the Skyfall fitness test. Who does that? Were they trying to hide his buffed body? I mean, it's one thing to want to sweat during your own workout, but if you are trying to pass a fitness test, wouldn't you take every advantage, like trying to stay as cool as possible? :dunno:
The producers probably determined that it was a safety hazard. Women would have been falling out of their seats in the theater.
Hi. I'm C, and I'm a Craigaholic.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

chippi wrote:
sf2la wrote:No kidding! At least just a t-shirt. There was that photo of him in the tan/skin-colored gym t-shirt, but that was in the summer. I can't get it out of my mind why he wore long sleeves and long pants during the Skyfall fitness test. Who does that? Were they trying to hide his buffed body? I mean, it's one thing to want to sweat during your own workout, but if you are trying to pass a fitness test, wouldn't you take every advantage, like trying to stay as cool as possible? :dunno:
The producers probably determined that it was a safety hazard. Women would have been falling out of their seats in the theater.
:lol: :lol: :lol: True! Lawsuits would have cut into the grosses. Maybe they would have ended up with an overall loss on the movie! :shock:
chippi

Post by chippi »

sf2la wrote:
chippi wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: True! Lawsuits would have cut into the grosses. Maybe they would have ended up with an overall loss on the movie! :shock:
See? It was all for the best. They could have at least provided the alternate naked workout in the DVD release.
honeyjes

Post by honeyjes »

cassandra wrote:Honeyjes, I love your avatar!
Thanks Cassandra thought this was a nice representation of old Hollywood.

Regarding this privacy stuff the only other thing I will add is that my personal barometer is to treat others as I would like to be treated and this would be a no, no for me. I just can’t buy into the lame excuse of I have no self control, it’s the victims fault for appearing in public and they made me do it.
Truth, wisdom, love, seek reasons; malice only seeks causes.
Johann Kaspar Lavater
chippi

Post by chippi »

honeyjes wrote:
cassandra wrote:Honeyjes, I love your avatar!
Thanks Cassandra thought this was a nice representation of old Hollywood.

Regarding this privacy stuff the only other thing I will add is that my personal barometer is to treat others as I would like to be treated and this would be a no, no for me. I just can’t buy into the lame excuse of I have no self control, it’s the victims fault for appearing in public and they made me do it.
So, celebrities are victims?
honeyjes

Post by honeyjes »

Depends on one's semantic reasoning.
Truth, wisdom, love, seek reasons; malice only seeks causes.
Johann Kaspar Lavater
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

honeyjes wrote:If you have to sneak a picture surely deep down you know it’s wrong, and is in some ways worse than if he was approached because at least he’d have been given the choice to say yeah or nay.
Honey, your Avi, you just don't post often enough, I love the picture.
Yes, agree with all, it isn't right. Being a celebrity has so many trade offs, one is privacy. Shame.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Vicky Miller ‏@vickyamiller
So apparently Daniel Craig’s roaming the Wirral

Vicky Miller ‏@vickyamiller
@blueboi1987 he’s been to hoylake cottage visiting his aunt/nan who nearly ended up in the home I work in…goddammit! Haha all I know! X

T I A ‏@tiabankes
So jealous that mum has just seen Daniel Craig

Nicki Scott ‏@Nicki_j_scott
Daniel Craig back on the Wirral hey…I’m going to have to go stalking, I mean walking, around hoylake!

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
chippi

Post by chippi »

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

So he has seen to it, that she gets the best possible cae.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

chippi

Post by chippi »

Germangirl wrote:So he has seen to it, that she gets the best possible cae.
Seems so. I was just curious what that was when I read the prior post. I wonder how old she is. Sweet that he went to visit her!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I suppose, as little as he is in England now he makes the tour to see them all. Guess flying back and force from Germany will be done a lot by him in the next weeks.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

He's getting round a bit......this from Mar 3 from just outside Cambridge.

Tom Haste ‏@Tom_Haste
Just met Daniel Craig and his silly hot wife in trumpington #don

Tom Haste ‏@Tom_Haste
@oliverdarke mr pure himself. He was at the shell garage. Popped over for a quick hello

@Tom_Haste soooo pureeeee!! What was he driving? I just drove past that aswell. #washebig? X

@oliverdarke the new range rover vogue. Couldn't tell, was in a pure leather j and beanie hat. Not that tall

@oliverdarke na fella he refused a piccy. Asked him and he was like I'd rather not. Got a handshake though.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

LOL, that sounds like him alright. But a handshake IMO is better then a pic. Shows, he is not :evil: just doesn't like the piccies.

New Range Rover, eh? Gosh, he must love this sort of vehicle.

Sylvia - I have a twitter alert for him, but I often don't get these. You are a real truffle finder. Thanks a lot.

What means pure?

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Helen ‏@blurryhel
Wow just when you think Daniel Craig can't get any cooler... He takes delivery of an Aston Martin in CAMDEN!!! #swoon