Daniel´s wax figure

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Thanks to A!

not exactly wax :lol: but in the making.....

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

That's pretty disturbing...impressive what a difference the hair makes!
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

Hannah wrote:That's pretty disturbing...impressive what a difference the hair makes!
I agree Hannah,
CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

Ugh! That looks a weird, aged cyborg version of him. Too many age spots, too hard faced, and the lack of hair is just strange. Enough to give me nightmares :?
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

HLAJ wrote:Ugh! That looks a weird, aged cyborg version of him. Too many age spots, too hard faced, and the lack of hair is just strange. Enough to give me nightmares :?
I guess it's not finished yet and will "grown" some hair.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hannah

Post by Hannah »

What is even more disturbing than the lack of hair on his head is his lack of eyebrows and bambi lashes :lol:
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

I think the part that looks least like him is is wardrobe! I scrolled the image up toward the top of my monitor and stopped right at the top of his eyes. I think it looks just like him. It looks like a poured mask, but ?
chippi

Post by chippi »

From the Hollywood Wax Museum in Branson, MO
Hi. I'm C, and I'm a Craigaholic.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Not too shabby. :D
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Hannah wrote:What is even more disturbing than the lack of hair on his head is his lack of eyebrows and bambi lashes :lol:
He's grown some hair :lol: :lol:

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

God, that is AWFUL. On his worst day he doesn't look that bad. Its not him either. It doesn't work as a whole. Some parts are right, others are not still, like mouth - but we have seen dolls, that looked more alike and better.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Germangirl wrote:God, that is AWFUL. On his worst day he doesn't look that bad. Its not him either. It doesn't work as a whole. Some parts are right, others are not still, like mouth - but we have seen dolls, that looked more alike and better.
IMO we have seen much worse too :lol:

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Dunda wrote:
Germangirl wrote:God, that is AWFUL. On his worst day he doesn't look that bad. Its not him either. It doesn't work as a whole. Some parts are right, others are not still, like mouth - but we have seen dolls, that looked more alike and better.
No, not me. This thing has something, that is really off IMO. It shows - more then anything else - a stupid brute, which he is not. Just my two... :wink:

chippi

Post by chippi »

Germangirl wrote:
Dunda wrote:
No, not me. This thing has something, that is really off IMO. It shows - more then anything else - a stupid brute, which he is not. Just my two... :wink:
Agree it's awful! He looks like a zombie! Something totally "dead" about it. :shock:
Hi. I'm C, and I'm a Craigaholic.