DC twitter

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Looking at the guest list, there are only 2 actor couples and funny, they call them Mr.and Mrs. Craig, whereas they separated Burton and Helena by name. But it sounds good.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

Germangirl wrote:Looking at the guest list, there are only 2 actor couples and funny, they call them Mr.and Mrs. Craig, whereas they separated Burton and Helena by name. But it sounds good.
It seems that Carter and Burton have children, and are a couple, but are not officially married.
Crazy!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:
Germangirl wrote:Looking at the guest list, there are only 2 actor couples and funny, they call them Mr.and Mrs. Craig, whereas they separated Burton and Helena by name. But it sounds good.
It seems that Carter and Burton have children, and are a couple, but are not officially married.
Oh ok,thanks. That would explain it.
Do we know, how you get such an invitation? Are those up for sale? Because Dine and Wine sounds like something, you pay for, like when they open parts of their home to the public for money?
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Germangirl wrote:
Elaine_Figgis wrote:
Oh ok,thanks. That would explain it.
Do we know, how you get such an invitation? Are those up for sale? Because Dine and Wine sounds like something, you pay for, like when they open parts of their home to the public for money?
No, I think its invite only.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Well, we know who had sex last night!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sf2la wrote:Well, we know who had sex last night!
We do? In the holy grale of Windsor Castle? :shock: Seriously, I dunno, if I had the nerve. What if some "sign" of it was left behind? I would also have the feeling there, that the walls have ears, really.

BTW - Helena B-C IS a real witch. She doesn't seem to age at all and doesn't look "done".

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

It sounds like invite only (it's always around Easter)

"Occasionally The Queen hosts a ‘dine and sleep’, when Her Majesty invites important figures, such as political leaders, Ambassadors, High Commissioners or the heads of Commonwealth nations, to have dinner at the Castle, before showing them a special display of items from the Royal Library. The guests then spend a night at the Castle and depart after breakfast the following morning. "

http://www.royalcollection.org.uk/visit ... stle/about

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

A real honour then. Nice :D

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Sylvia's girl wrote:Charlotte Holland ‏@charlholland09 16m
Daniel Craig is on my mums flight!!!... and I'm not. this is tragic!

She's an air hostess. Could be a domestic flight.
That visit was short and sweet. Looks as though they'll be back in NYC
soon. Her Mum is part of flight crew to NYC.

Charlotte Holland ‏@charlholland09 1h
@LisaPilly9 I know!!! told her to go and chat to him 😍

@LisaPilly9 ....he's with his wife
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

So he's not going to party with his dad :wink:

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Dunda wrote:So he's not going to party with his dad :wink:
Shame! Doesn't look like it. :wink:
caramel

Post by caramel »

Dunda wrote:It sounds like invite only (it's always around Easter)

"Occasionally The Queen hosts a ‘dine and sleep’, when Her Majesty invites important figures, such as political leaders, Ambassadors, High Commissioners or the heads of Commonwealth nations, to have dinner at the Castle, before showing them a special display of items from the Royal Library. The guests then spend a night at the Castle and depart after breakfast the following morning. "

http://www.royalcollection.org.uk/visit ... stle/about
How very exciting for D/R!! Looks like the queen was dazzled enough by Daniel from his previous visit to have him over for longer this time!
Hope they had an interesting time.

Also its cute that he wanted to have his pic taken with a guard at the castle. Precious!
Dunda wrote:
Sylvia's girl wrote:
Dunda wrote::lol: :lol: world upside down....
ashley frost ‏@AshleyFrost_ 23h Daniel Craig just asked me for a photo
Looks like he's one of the guards at Windsor Castle.

I hope he's NOT throwing a fit because people ALWAYS want to take a picture
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
So funny! :lol: Give Daniel a taste of his own medicine - bwahahaha
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

caramel wrote: So funny! :lol: Give Daniel a taste of his own medicine - bwahahaha
Exactly :twisted: Wouldn't hurt maybe :lol:

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Germangirl wrote:
caramel wrote: So funny! :lol: Give Daniel a taste of his own medicine - bwahahaha
Exactly :twisted: Wouldn't hurt maybe :lol:
Totally agree.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

I just hope he didn't have one wine too much at the Dine and Sleep and talked Burton into directing Bond :))
As much as I like his quirky movies, but that gives me shivers....