The VERY Dry Spell Meeting Point

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

The VERY Dry Spell Meeting Point

Post by Germangirl »

Question is - how do we manage to not loose us during this newsless time?
The energy here is at zero, nobody feels like posting and I don't blame them, BUT...I miss talking to my forum friends or at least read them.

So - to make it easy, I will create a thread for everybody just to pop in and say "Hello, I am still here" and if there is anything to say about yourself, you can do it here also. IMO its best to have it very compressed right now, so the action is in this one thread and people don't need to go elsewhere. Of course, write on your blogs, too. Don't know, if this will work, but lets try.
If you check the forum and have nothing to say, give us a :wave:, so we know, who's been there.

Consider it as a room to come, just to catch up with friends.

If you have ideas about this, let me know.
Last edited by Germangirl on Thu May 31, 2018 6:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Question is - how do we manage to not loose us during this newsless time?

Tough question. It's the driest dry spell ever, he has vanished into thin air and I'm afraid this will be like that until the previews.
But what can we do? I fear nothing at all in regard to HHH and his non-appearance.

I'm for sure online every single day, hoping that a pap pic or else will pop up and surprise me.

Other than that I'm starting to think of becoming a fan of a fame whore :twisted: .....naaa, just kidding!

Work's tough, daughter finishing school, vacation ahead in June, and nothing big going on at my side.

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Its just, that we should zry to talk to each other once in a while - on here maybe - never mind whether or not he shows up. Otherwise it will be hard to catch up again, once fall has come.

I am sure, he just FLOVES the non attention :twisted:
Yeah, getting into a fame whore is tempting. :evil:

Yup, same here, J finishing her school, me trying to get a second job, no hols planned, as money is sort ater an expensive year (licence) and many more unplanned for costs tis year already.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

I have no fears either, folks are still posting - thanks heavens for Sylvia and her gems, Dunda and Alex, and GG and others.

Keep the faith. It will be all the more sweet when he surfaces! I'm kind of selfishly glad, got a house to sell and don't need the delicious distraction!!
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

bumblebee wrote:I'm kind of selfishly glad, got a house to sell and don't need the delicious distraction!!
So you found a new on in NC?

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Dunda wrote:
bumblebee wrote:I'm kind of selfishly glad, got a house to sell and don't need the delicious distraction!!
So you found a new on in NC?
I'll post an update on my blog, don't want to hijack here!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Its a matter of dynamics - so the more post here at least, the less you get the impression of being on a graveyard :twisted:

Good summer is coming, you are more outside anyway...

BTW - where is the Boss? Still on hols?

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

:D I check in every other day see if there is any news. I am sure Daniel loves being elusive. :D
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

cheryl1700 wrote::D I check in every other day see if there is any news. I am sure Daniel loves being elusive. :D
Yeah, he floves it, I am sure.

All I ask, for the sake of the forum, is to just leave a :wave: or short note here, so we have the illusion of something going on. Plus I wanna see your ugly faces once in a while :twisted:

tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

Hi all, back from vacation and catching up.
A dry spell is also a good time to focus on other things. It's spring and a lot of life to live.
I love being out doors and not inside sitting in from of my computer.
Our HHH is living his life. We jsut aren't part of it right now.
It's all good, take a break enjoy being you.
I am always here, checking in, sending messages and PM's
Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

Like tboss I love being outdoors and to work and to relax in my garden.
For dtd...you can count on me.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

tbossmc2000 wrote:A dry spell is also a good time to focus on other things. It's spring and a lot of life to live.
I love being out doors and not inside sitting in from of my computer.
Our HHH is living his life. We jsut aren't part of it right now.
It's all good, take a break enjoy being you.
Great post and so true. Its not so much about HHH, but about not loosing my forum gals. Its the Mutti in me, I am afraid. :oops:

CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

I would like to say a big thank you for the fantastic pics that were posted yesterday. I had to click through very quickly and didn't have time to comment, as hubby would have taken the mick if he had spotted me lingering for too long on them. But when I am on my own I will go back through the threads and enjoy the view!
We are watching Moll Flanders as I now have the DVD the OH enjoys it as there isn't too much DC to get jealous about, and it's so deliciously saucy. As much as I hate his wig, I like Daniel's character. He does seem to be attracted to characters with a hidden streak of violence that he can allow us to glimpse. It happens nearly as often as he gets beaten up in his performances
:lol:
Thanks for keeping the forum going, I do enjoy dipping in every day. I don't tend to look at the gallery as I prefer the way pics are ordered into threads on here, so it really helps to give me my Dan fix.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

HLAJ wrote:He does seem to be attracted to characters with a hidden streak of violence that he can allow us to glimpse. It happens nearly as often as he gets beaten up in his performances
Have you seen Love and Rage?
He plays a really nasty bit of shit it this...and he does it oh so good :lol:

CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

Dunda wrote:
HLAJ wrote:He does seem to be attracted to characters with a hidden streak of violence that he can allow us to glimpse. It happens nearly as often as he gets beaten up in his performances
Have you seen Love and Rage?
He plays a really nasty bit of shit it this...and he does it oh so good :lol:
No, not yet. Is that the one where he plays a South African policeman or soldier or something? I've seen clips of that role on You Tube and was horrified at how nasty the character was.
It made me wonder what kind of role he enjoys most...?