The VERY Dry Spell Meeting Point

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

007Mania

Post by 007Mania »

Hello everyone! Yeah, I'm still alive. :lol: Just sneaking in from time to time...

To survive this dry spell, I ordered these two beauties from amazon:

Image Image

:D :D :D
Oh, Mr. Bond!
Image Image

"Nur du und ich... und 400 Papageien."
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

With a siggi like this, you shouldn't be gone for such a long time, Mania :evil:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Just a silly little thing...

I wanted to see Dr Daniel / Ben last night so stuck Invasion on but literally watched Daniels scenes and NOTHING else. Normally when I watch it, I am not quite so ruthless with the fast forward button. And how much screen time did delicious Daniel as Dr Ben get? THIRTY MINUTES! :shock: Mind you, 30 minutes with Daniel is better than THREE HOURS with any other man. :wink:
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

I hate to bring this up, B U T...We usually see a different looking Daniel after he does his disapearing act and re appears.
We could be looking a the character is will play in Betrayel. Don't forget ASR and his look.
He could put on weight, grow his hair, (that I would like to see, more hair)
I guess I need to reaserch the story line for the play. I know the basic story line.
Note to self must study the characters.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Boss, I've been thinking the exact same. I can imagine him being fat. It's too implausible to imagine Rachel's character wanting to have sex with a man other than Daniel. His body and face would be hard to betray.

Where are all those gym clothes pics????? Did he suspend his membership? Whatever he does. I can't imagine him looking like Bond for the play.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Remember how he looked real buff for Joey? I don't see a reason for him to look shabby for Betrayal. And with Rafe they have a younger man, so this could make it plausible with him still looking good. I think, he has Bond in mind and doesn't want to loose too much of that body. For now, I only expect more hair, nothing else of a change.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

It would be amazing if he let himself look gorgeous. I prefer to be a pessimist on this one so that I won't be too disappointed. I was 'gutted', as the Brits say, when I saw that bushy mustache for ASR. I think he'll have something up his sleeve with this one. Maybe a padded gut suit like Santa under his clothes...who knows. I sure hope not, but I'm not up to being disappointed twice. But yeah, his body rocked during ASR, and I think most of us thought he looked really hot with the trimmed 'stache he wore at the end.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

We sure are addicted to a man, who seems to have no vanity, when it comes to roles. Seems he has no ego either, but that is nothing new. What did we get ourselves into :roll: :twisted:

CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

It's official: I have a serious crush on him. A good-looking guy in a Range Rover gave way to me in a car park today. For a brief instant I thought "what would I be like if Daniel Craig gave me a little wave and smile like that?" I'd be too busy drooling to drive! :lol:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

HLAJ wrote:It's official: I have a serious crush on him. A good-looking guy in a Range Rover gave way to me in a car park today. For a brief instant I thought "what would I be like if Daniel Craig gave me a little wave and smile like that?" I'd be too busy drooling to drive! :lol:
Yup, poor girl, you got it. And in the middle of our dry spell too. Good news is, I am sure, there is still lots for you to discover :wink:

tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

Germangirl wrote:
HLAJ wrote:It's official: I have a serious crush on him. A good-looking guy in a Range Rover gave way to me in a car park today. For a brief instant I thought "what would I be like if Daniel Craig gave me a little wave and smile like that?" I'd be too busy drooling to drive! :lol:
Yup, poor girl, you got it. And in the middle of our dry spell too. Good news is, I am sure, there is still lots for you to discover :wink:
I still have a feeling he is not going to look rocking hard, he could be a under achiever, lack self confidence and be some what broken with his wife sleeping with another man.
I have to think the character he is going to play will not be this man that shines and is successful. Why would Emma stray? She is proably drawn to a younger man's energy. (he's excited by life, feelng like he can do anything)
Richard is tired, life isn't is as exciting, he's conplacent.
possibly having a mid life crisis :dunno:
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

tbossmc2000 wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
I still have a feeling he is not going to look rocking hard, he could be a under achiever, lack self confidence and be some what broken with his wife sleeping with another man.
I have to think the character he is going to play will not be this man that shines and is successful. Why would Emma stray? She is proably drawn to a younger man's energy. (he's excited by life, feelng like he can do anything)

I've read the play and I don't think there is any hint of Robert being an under achiever or lacking in self confidence.
Unfortunately the play doesn't really go into what each character looks like but there is no reason why Daniel would have to play downplay his looks, on the contrary it may be more effective if he doesn't.
Also, both men are friends and are ages 40 where as Emma is a couple of years younger at 38.
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

Sylvia's girl wrote:
tbossmc2000 wrote:
Germangirl wrote: Yup, poor girl, you got it. And in the middle of our dry spell too. Good news is, I am sure, there is still lots for you to discover :wink:

I've read the play and I don't think there is any hint of Robert being an under achiever or lacking in self confidence.
Unfortunately the play doesn't really go into what each character looks like but there is no reason why Daniel would have to play downplay his looks, on the contrary it may be more effective if he doesn't.
Also, both men are friends and are ages 40 where as Emma is a couple of years younger at 38.
Good insight Sylvia, my dream come true would him looking like himself.
GOD, it might be to much for me to take, and anything sort of clothing that shows a shadow of his tattoo would have me rushing the stage.
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

A little something to drool over
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

All I want is a papz pic. I'm dying here.