Spectre November 2015

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Germangirl wrote:So - facts are, that both Daniel and Sam are finished with their theater work in January. They could start with the production in summer/fall and go for a May or summer 15 release. Nothing wrong with that. With that, they could bring out 25 in fall 17.
Mendes is directing King Lear Jan - Mar 2014 but hopfully B24 could still have a 2015 release date.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Sylvia's girl wrote:
Germangirl wrote:So - facts are, that both Daniel and Sam are finished with their theater work in January. They could start with the production in summer/fall and go for a May or summer 15 release. Nothing wrong with that. With that, they could bring out 25 in fall 17.
Mendes is directing King Lear Jan - Mar 2014 but hopfully B24 could still have a 2015 release date.
But isn't it, that once the play starts. its all done for him. I mean, they worked out the direction pre that, i would think. So IMO, he is ready once January comes. Ready in terms, that the play more or less is fine by itsself and he only needs to be available for changes or something like that. Means he could star with pre production on Bond easily. Just thoughts by logic...could be all wrong.

If they start at latest in fall 14, there is no way it won't come out in 15.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Sam Mendes: why James Bond is right to wait for the Skyfall director

Read the full article at: http://www.guardian.co.uk/film/filmblog ... z2UhKnkKqZ
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I don't know, why they keep referring to a 4 year wait, when its obvious, that they can easily be ready for 15?

IMO Babs would NEVER sacrifice a 5th Craig Bond for anyone. I am sure, she is already shedding tears at the thought of Daniel leaving the franchise.

tampa

Post by tampa »

Germangirl wrote:I don't know, why they keep referring to a 4 year wait, when its obvious, that they can easily be ready for 15?

IMO Babs would NEVER sacrifice a 5th Craig Bond for anyone. I am sure, she is already shedding tears at the thought of Daniel leaving the franchise.
Exactly. Bad enough they are waiting an extra year, but if they don't release Bond 24 until 2016, for sure we can kiss a Craig Bond 25 goodbye. Just not logical that Babs would sacrifice a 5th Craig Bond film just to wait and wait for Mendes. They should have gone with 2014 with a new director picked many months ago, but whatever.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

tampa wrote:
Germangirl wrote:I don't know, why they keep referring to a 4 year wait, when its obvious, that they can easily be ready for 15?

Exactly. Bad enough they are waiting an extra year, but if they don't release Bond 24 until 2016, for sure we can kiss a Craig Bond 25 goodbye. Just not logical that Babs would sacrifice a 5th Craig Bond film just to wait and wait for Mendes. They should have gone with 2014 with a new director picked many months ago, but whatever.
To be fair, I believe, this is what they tried very hard - without success. We could hear from Michael Wilson, that half a dozen directors have turned them down. They are scared of the comparison.

I don't see a way, they won't make a 15 release date.

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Confirmed: “Skyfall” Director Sam Mendes In for Bond 24 and Likely 25

http://www.showbiz411.com/2013/05/29/co ... -likely-25
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Most likeloy its true, but I wait, till its confirmed by deadline. I hope, they give us a release date, too. To me, that's the most important part.

cassandra

Post by cassandra »

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Will start shooting next summer? Very unlikely, as everybody thinks, they won't go for a summer release. Neiter do i believe, they have the film in the can for a year until they release it. So IMO, bullocks

Littlesue

Post by Littlesue »

That would be a good choice, it gets embarrasing when the Bond's get older and the girl's get younger. The later Roger MOore pics made him look like a dirty old man! size wise she would be good for Daniel too, no taking her shoes off for close ups :)
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

:lol: :lol:

Image the possibilities!! Pen turns out to be the evil Bondgirl, chasing after 007 to take revenge for Silva :twisted:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Dunda wrote::lol: :lol:

Image the possibilities!! Pen turns out to be the evil Bondgirl, chasing after 007 to take revenge for Silva :twisted:
:lol: Exactly