DC twitter

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I can't believe Daniel Craig was right in front of me at the movies and I'm a #dumbass and didn't even realize #fml
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

'Skyfall' by Adele is playing in da gym and all I can think of is Daniel Craig running on a treadmill

The only reason I got glasses is so I can mock the way Daniel Craig wears them in 'The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo.'
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

We have to keep track of her.
Allie Andrews
@ allie_and
Hertfordshire, UK Account Director at PRPR - a high-tech PR agency. Part-time domestic goddess. Mobile & Infosec enthusiast. Wine evangelist. Dog lover. Bossy boots.
prpr.co.uk

Allie Andrews @allie_and 2m
Looking forward to meeting Daniel Craig on Friday

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Germangirl wrote:We have to keep track of her.
Allie Andrews
@ allie_and
Hertfordshire, UK Account Director at PRPR - a high-tech PR agency. Part-time domestic goddess. Mobile & Infosec enthusiast. Wine evangelist. Dog lover. Bossy boots.
prpr.co.uk

They deal with business and corporations, so she's unlikely to be meeting up with our Dan.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Sylvia's girl wrote:
Germangirl wrote:We have to keep track of her.
Allie Andrews
@ allie_and
prpr.co.uk

They deal with business and corporations, so she's unlikely to be meeting up with our Dan.
Yes, but I will keep an eye :wink:

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

RT @esrfsynchrotron: Daily Mail illustrates story on our latest SCIENCE paper with photo of Daniel Craig 'six pack' http://dailym.ai/12JfUUm

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

stugolduk ‏@stugolduk 59m
Well known faces COMPUTER AGED by New York Police Department veteran based on millions of data - Daniel Craig age 60 pic.twitter.com/8JsINO0QfZ

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

LOL Sylvia - we already "enjoyed" this pic in the tidbits thread. No about the hair. The rest - could be, could be not. Depends... :roll: :twisted:
But as sf says - Lets enjoy him, while he is still a joy to look at. Well - most of the time, that is. 8) But this pic implies - he is getting fat and I cannot really imagine that.

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

I'd like to put in my forum resignation to be made effective March 2, 2028. Lol.
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Germangirl wrote:LOL Sylvia - we already "enjoyed" this pic in the tidbits thread. No about the hair. The rest - could be, could be not. Depends... :roll: :twisted:
But as sf says - Lets enjoy him, while he is still a joy to look at. Well - most of the time, that is. 8) But this pic implies - he is getting fat and I cannot really imagine that.
Yeah I've only just noticed it on the other thread.
he reminds me of Steven Berkoff
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sf2la wrote:I'd like to put in my forum resignation to be made effective March 2, 2028. Lol.
:lol: I think on a whole it will depend on how happy his life will be. Happy life - good looking, older man. Miserable life - he will look really terrible, because he will jump into the booze and ciggies and whatnot. So - lets hope, he can do a good job keeping himself happy.
Just look at the latest race pics. Gorgeous.

@Sylvia - you do such a great job finding stuff and if you could post it four times, it wouldn't matter. :blowkiss:

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Germangirl wrote:
sf2la wrote:I'd like to put in my forum resignation to be made effective March 2, 2028. Lol.
:lol: I think on a whole it will depend on how happy his life will be. Happy life - good looking, older man. Miserable life - he will look really terrible, because he will jump into the booze and ciggies and whatnot. So - lets hope, he can do a good job keeping himself happy.
Just look at the latest race pics. Gorgeous.

@Sylvia - you do such a great job finding stuff and if you could post it four times, it wouldn't matter. :blowkiss:
Yes, Sylvia, post the same on every thread! No one would mind one bit.
But GG, happiness can't ward off old age, unfortunately. Alcoholics look bad, but a happy DC will still look the same as a normally happy DC. He can spend money for injections, etc., but he's not big into that, and there will be a point when it won't really matter. He'll no longer expected to be sexy or good looking. I just wish his looks would freeze in time. You know the old saying, "There's a time for timelessness." LOL.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Happiness IMO makes a person age much better then the other way around. And a happy DC won't abuse alc and ciggies, which would help A LOT :lol:

..and yes, certain people should NOT be allowed to get old lookwise. Its too much of a shame.

SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

I think Daniel will start looking more like his Dad as he gets older. And Tim is still looking pretty spry! :) But I am all for Daniel staying happy and staying off ciggies and booze.... Daniels attitude to health and fitness remind me of one of my other 'heroes'. He likes to let loose and indulge every now and then. He also likes keeping fit although the gym may not always appeal. I know it never appeals to ME! :roll: I hope that that mindset would stay with him throughout the highs and lows of his life. But the fact that he is gorgeous now is definitely not the only reason why I love him. :wink:
chippi

Post by chippi »

NextBondGirl wrote:I think Daniel will start looking more like his Dad as he gets older. And Tim is still looking pretty spry! :) But I am all for Daniel staying happy and staying off ciggies and booze.... Daniels attitude to health and fitness remind me of one of my other 'heroes'. He likes to let loose and indulge every now and then. He also likes keeping fit although the gym may not always appeal. I know it never appeals to ME! :roll: I hope that that mindset would stay with him throughout the highs and lows of his life. But the fact that he is gorgeous now is definitely not the only reason why I love him. :wink:
:stick_iagree:
I think he'll look more like Tim.
Hi. I'm C, and I'm a Craigaholic.