Betrayal - Bye, Bye...

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Corellianjedi2

Post by Corellianjedi2 »

sf2la wrote:
Corellianjedi2 wrote:Daniel's hair is pretty long. Like, Dream House-ish length. :) I like.
I love! Is it swept away from his face like in the recentbpicscor dies he gave bangs in his face?
His been wearing a cap or hat. Dunno.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Please NO bangs. He is beyond the age of a floppy fringe. Swept away is nice though.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Xavier ‏@itsmexbc 10h
Seeing the final dress rehearsal of Betrayal on Broadway this Monday! Thank you, Tisch! #nyutisch

Must be a group going from the Tisch school of Arts maybe.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Yipee - we are almost there :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Corellianjedi2

Post by Corellianjedi2 »

Germangirl wrote:Please NO bangs. He is beyond the age of a floppy fringe. Swept away is nice though.
I don't think he has bangs. But I could be wrong. I forgot how dark his hair can look.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Go here for the first reviews or reviews in general, that is.

http://www.broadwayworld.com/board/inde ... dname=bway

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

@sf-you wanted to go to the first show tomorrow. Is that still the plan?

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Yes, I'm in NYC.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Fine. Have fun. Looking forward to your impressions.

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Germangirl wrote:Fine. Have fun. Looking forward to your impressions.
I think we'll know from the Tisch Drama Dept's tweets after tonight! There will be for sure one proud person in the audience.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

True :D but she won't tweet.

cassandra

Post by cassandra »

Are you referring to Ella? I remember she was attending (film?) school in New York and that Daniel and Rachel attended her graduation event.

sf, I am really looking forward to reading your report and I hope you have a good night out.
caramel

Post by caramel »

cassandra wrote: sf, I am really looking forward to reading your report and I hope you have a good night out.
Me too.

How exciting for you, sf2la! Have loads of fun!
Awww you get to see Daniel and Rachel together.... make sure you take plenty of notes to share with us..
Looking forward to it :D
CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

Sf, have a wonderful evening. Sooooo envious! :lol:
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Thank you. You are too kind. I wish we could all see this together. The weather is perfect. My hotel isn't far from their old digs, and I've gone to a frozen yogurt place, Pinkberry, last night and tonight that's right across the street. The top floor is dark. No renters yet. I walked to the West Village to meet up with Elisa for dinner, and I stopped in at a couple dog parks on the way. So much fun to watch the dogs have fun. It was great seeing Elisa, and she looks great, too.

Okay, well the next report should be more interesting (referring to dog park stories)! I hope to not go catatonic. I'm looking forward to seeing Rachel as I've never seen her in person before. I also hope to concentrate on the play rather than imagining them having sex for the entire 90 minutes they are on stage. That's going to be a tough one!! She's got a lock on his cock. Hey, I'm a poet and didn't even know it!!! Lol. That's why I need to see this more than once. I really don't understand why a performance isn't filmed for DVD release after the last performance. What's the harm? It has to be filmed for them though.

And Cass, "Yes" to what his daughter is up to :wink: . One day it could be the three of them being directed by Darren! Lol.

Oh, I received an email saying that no one will be allowed in late, so I'll be sure to be early!