Paparazzi Pics

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Now you're just messing with me :lol: If you had any idea how excited with anticipation I get when there's a papz post :lol: . But he sunset is a different kjnd of beauty.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Sylvia's girl wrote:Daniel papped at airport flying out of Turkey to NYC (translated)

and here's the video of Daniel at the airport in Turkey

Thanks to A!

http://www.izlesene.com/video/james-bon ... di/6232519

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Cool :D
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

bubita

Post by bubita »

Nice! thanks A.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Its fun to see, how he walks with such purpose. Lets just get out of here :lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

Germangirl wrote:Its fun to see, how he walks with such purpose. Lets just get out of here :lol:
You can't really blame him, airports are bad enough without someone filming your every move. That poor woman had a job to keep up with him in her heels :)
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Well folks - this is our man. As good as it gets in his heart, but a bitch, where publicity is concerned. :twisted:

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Well, this thing is still alive, somehow has MM still on, but is updated on the SOLO novel stuff. Whatever...

http://danielcraigfan.com/

CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

I've never seen that site before
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

I don't plan on registering. To my mind, there is only ONE decent fansite for Daniel......... THIS one!!! 8) :wink: It would be interesting to hear what others are saying about him though. Maybe someone could register as a D2D "spy".... :lol:
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

This site is fairly new. It was launched on 1st January 2013 and it has no forum, so there's no way to interact with other fans.

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

I was going to say it doesn't look as good as this site, but thought I shouldn't in case it was set up by someone on here :wink: :lol:
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

Why is he in Turkey ?
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

This is old, Laredo :wink:
We are giving sf another heartattack :lol: Even though, SHE is going to see him tonite. LIVE!!!