Betrayal - pics and vids

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Just catching up with the latest pics and vids. So beautiful! I love that he signed the t-shirt because he makes it clear that he only signing playbills. This person even got a response from it. I still love the hair!
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Charlotte Stevens ‏@Charstevens97 44m
Being 10 feet away from Daniel Craig 😍 pic.twitter.com/JnMdB9xxHP

https://twitter.com/Charstevens97/statu ... to/1/large
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

cassandra

Post by cassandra »

Thanks SG, it's a nice pic. We may get some new pics from Wednesday but there will be no show on Thursday because it's Thanksgiving.
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

cassandra wrote:Thanks SG, it's a nice pic. We may get some new pics from Wednesday but there will be no show on Thursday because it's Thanksgiving.
That's right. There's sn extra matinee performance on Friday instead.
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Daniel explaining about signed playbills and posters for Broadway Cares.

http://statigr.am/p/598830706223824171_55436102
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Betrayal was brilliant! And Daniel Craig was so sweet! He popped in to say hello :) I hope I get to be this good!! #betrayal #imetjamesbond #danielcraig #broadway #barrymore #rachelweisz #twofeetaway #starstruck
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

LOL 60 $. Remember, when they got 10.000 $ for a sweaty shirt? :lol:
But that was Hugh putting up a great show and Daniel playing along nicely. And, of course, it would be cheep to repeat this. That was unique and down to the charisma of those two combined. Can't be repeated. He could auction his veste though :twisted:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Germangirl wrote:LOL 60 $. Remember, when they got 10.000 $ for a sweaty shirt? :lol:
But that was Hugh putting up a great show and Daniel playing along nicely. And, of course, it would be cheep to repeat this. That was unique and down to the charisma of those two combined. Can't be repeated. He could auction his veste though :twisted:
I think he should strip naked every night! :lol: :twisted:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Here the jazz hands are missing. This is, what he is not good at - at least not in these surroundings. Put him in a pub and he would be "tears down your cheek" funny :wink:

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Germangirl wrote: He could auction his veste though :twisted:
I think he should shave his head after the last perfomance and autcion off his hair in small portions in thes cute little containers (with inscription "sexy curls" instead if "first curl" :lol:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

I'm way behind on my pics . I rarely get e-mails from d2d anymore .
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Laredo wrote:I'm way behind on my pics . I rarely get e-mails from d2d anymore .
What do you need emails for? I NEVER relayed on any email EVER. I just check and know, what's new.
Are you actually saying, you rely on emails to tell you, there is stuff going on here? Can't believe that... :shock: Yo are here for so long, you know better...

Laredo

Post by Laredo »

That's the way I've done it since 06 when I joined . I had to log in & it took me 4 log ins to get password right ( hate checking cheat sheet , too lazy ) . I've been sick since Nov 2 , will explain in blog .