Betrayal - pics and vids

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Laredo wrote:That's the way I've done it since 06 when I joined . I had to log in & it took me 4 log ins to get password right ( hate checking cheat sheet , too lazy ) . I've been sick since Nov 2 , will explain in blog .
I rely on emails, too!
I hope you are all better, Laredo.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sf2la wrote:
Laredo wrote:That's the way I've done it since 06 when I joined . I had to log in & it took me 4 log ins to get password right ( hate checking cheat sheet , too lazy ) . I've been sick since Nov 2 , will explain in blog .
I rely on emails, too!
yes, get well soon.
But there is something new every day, even now. What do you need emails for? Seriously, I don't get it. When you say, you don't get the email info, Laredo - do you believe nothing is going on, when you don't?
I go, see what is orange and read it or not. :dunno:

I am just a dump ass asking, you do as you please, guys...:wink:

:lol: I know, you have a email affair with the pap tread tough, sf. :twisted:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Germangirl wrote:
sf2la wrote:
I rely on emails, too!
yes, get well soon.
But there is something new every day, even now. What do you need emails for? Seriously, I don't get it. When you say, you don't get the email info, Laredo - do you believe nothing is going on, when you don't?

I must admit that I've never relied on e-mails. It's easy just to check what's flagged each time.
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

cassandra

Post by cassandra »

Thanks SG. He looks the bee's knees in that jacket. The person on the right of the photo has captured a good image of Daniel in profile on their phone.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Don't we just flove this jacket? Best ever...:thud:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Laredo

Post by Laredo »

Sylvia's girl wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
sf2la wrote: I rely on emails, too!
yes, get well soon.

I must admit that I've never relied on e-mails. It's easy just to check what's flagged each time.
. I don't have the energy or the inclination to check daily anymore . I have 2 lawyers , 4 insurance policies , taxes 2 houses to combine ...all with no help at all . It's not easy to me GG .
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Yes, I undertstand that - still, what do the emails tell you, that -WHEN you check, you don't see all the same?

Its not really important, I am just interested to know :wink:

Laredo

Post by Laredo »

After being sick for 3 wks I log in and see 83 threads . I'm only interested in the ones I choose to watch . That's the way I do it & that's it , not changing . I like talking about DC & not about defending why I choose to see threads through e-mails. .
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Laredo wrote:After being sick for 3 wks I log in and see 83 threads . I'm only interested in the ones I choose to watch . That's the way I do it & that's it , not changing . I like talking about DC & not about defending why I choose to see threads through e-mails. .
Gosh, don't feel attacked. Why is it, that people always are so easily offended. I am just asking. Slightly pissed myself now. And why not? If you care to read these posts again, you can tell me, how terrible I am again.
Germangirl wrote:I am just a dump ass asking, you do as you please, guys...:wink:
Germangirl wrote: Its not really important, I am just interested to know :wink:

SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Sylvia's girl wrote:Image
Yummy pic of Daniel again...... thanks SG! :twisted: The long hair is a bit 'flyaway' but I really like the jacket. Is it real leather? I love the smell of leather... imagine cosying up to him when he's wearing that!!! :wink:
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

emojiSaw Daniel Craig last night in New York it was amazing emoji #danielcraig#newyork#funemoji
Alina

Post by Alina »

Oh, SG, thanks! I wish the pic was of better quality, he looks beautiful and one can see he's really having a good time, that lovely smile says it all :) It looks like someone said something which amused him :)
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

That is one awesome vision!!! Gorgeous. It's cold and he's not wearing a hat, thankfully.

GF, didn't be pissed. I know you were just asking an innocent question. Chalk it up yo simeine having a stressful day, I suppose.
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »