Paparazzi Pics

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Don't be sad, Boss. She will be alright, once we hit January. You'll see.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

tbossmc2000 wrote:
bumblebee wrote:
tbossmc2000 wrote: That leather jacket is sexy...The black jacket at stage door too...my gods he is getting very stylish these days.
Mrs B. we love you :comfort:
OK,Image
oh no, no offense intended, just a sarcastic "whatever" to the look!
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

More catching up .
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Daniel Craig's Broadway Play Disrupted for Technical Difficulty

http://www.justjared.com/2013/12/02/dan ... ifficulty/

Alina

Post by Alina »

Beautiful - on his way to the gym, I suppose? :wink:
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Beyond beautiful. And yes, to or from the gym. Sigh. I get so excited when there are new papz pics!!!!!!!
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

:happyrunning: :happyrunning: OMG OMG I am on vacation and should be relaxing. I have heart palapations looking at these pictures. :thud:
And I thought it was hot here in Mexico, I need to jump in the pool to cool off.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

His day off and check out the whisker growth already. Sigh.
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

sf2la wrote:His day off and check out the whisker growth already. Sigh.
:sigh: perfect head to toe.
CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

It's no good - however hard I try, I don't really like papz pics. I think it's partly because they're intrusive and I think he dislikes them being taken; partly because most of his face is hidden with sunglasses/hats; and partly because he's usually dressed in gym gear and I find sports clothes a real turn-off.
I know many of you would disagree with me, I've tried hard to look with fresh eyes but they always seem to leave me vaguely uncomfortable. Is that silly of me? :dunno:
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

He looks F-I-N-E!! :twisted: I suppose the sunglasses are a permanent fixture when he is out and about on the city streets? A necessity I suppose for the 'preservation of privacy'. Still, it would be nice to see those beautiful blue eyes....... 8)
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

The gym pants fit OH SO FINELY!!! Yeah, it would be nice to see more of him, but hot damn, what a MAN! So masculine.

Regarding papz pics, he's a big boy in a business that helps support him. They would be intrusive if taken through his window, but he's on the street and with out a child. We get to see him carrying about with his day. AND he should be proud hat he takes such fine shots. That one of him giving the fi get at The Bowery made him look like a crazed maniac.
Alina

Post by Alina »

sf2la wrote:The gym pants fit OH SO FINELY!!! Yeah, it would be nice to see more of him, but hot damn, what a MAN! So masculine.

Regarding papz pics, he's a big boy in a business that helps support him. They would be intrusive if taken through his window, but he's on the street and with out a child. We get to see him carrying about with his day. AND he should be proud hat he takes such fine shots. That one of him giving the fi get at The Bowery made him look like a crazed maniac.
You mean the middle finger one? Well, it was funny, and obviously one of many, the paps evidently chose the "juiciest" one. I think he was just making fun and no offence was meant or taken :) If that's the one you refer to.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Ha! Yes, another one of my phone typos. It's just that his expression looked so unattractive, not sexy AT ALL. These.....swoon. Beyond swoon.