Artists for Peace & Justice NYC Holiday Benefit

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

BondBabe2008

Post by BondBabe2008 »

I don't like his hair like he has it, I prefer his hair cropped short, yeah his hair does look like that it's been dyed sorry girls I don't like him like that :oops:
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

His grey is showing on his right side.
CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

sf2la wrote:His grey is showing on his right side.
You must have better eyesight than me - I can't see any
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Sylvia's girl wrote:Can I post Getty pics? and is that Mark Strong?

More of Dan here...

http://www.gettyimages.co.uk/Search/Sea ... el%20craig
Thanks, SG! Did you check out the photo where the man has handed Daniel a necklace. Daniel's look is one of admiration for the piece and Susan's OMG. - she makes it look like the man gave Daniel the piece, which he probably did. He probably wants to see Rachel wearing it, but Daniel could give it to his mother or daughter -lol -that's if the piece is his.
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

sf2la wrote:
Sylvia's girl wrote:Can I post Getty pics? and is that Mark Strong?

More of Dan here...

http://www.gettyimages.co.uk/Search/Sea ... el%20craig
Thanks, SG! Did you check out the photo where the man has handed Daniel a necklace. Daniel's look is one of admiration for the piece and Susan's OMG. - she makes it look like the man gave Daniel the piece, which he probably did. He probably wants to see Rachel wearing it, but Daniel could give it to his mother or daughter -lol -that's if the piece is his.
Yeah I saw that too snd thought the same thing
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

CockHargreaves wrote:
sf2la wrote:His grey is showing on his right side.
You must have better eyesight than me - I can't see any
Doesn't it look like it in the pic with Susan S?

He never quite gets a close shave at the bottom of his chin.
Alina

Post by Alina »

Maybe he offered the necklace for charity, to be sold or something? Why would he give Daniel a necklace? :)
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

He often went for ginger in the past :wink:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Alina wrote:Maybe he offered the necklace for charity, to be sold or something? Why would he give Daniel a necklace? :)
Very possible, but the irony of bring a celebrity is that people give them stuff free all the time when they could afford to buy things on their own. Before being a celebrity, if they were broke or normal like most people, they had to buy things themselves. Strangers are known to pick up the tab for a favorite celeb in a restaurant. Designers want the women to wear their clothes and handbags. Tom Ford wants Daniel to wear his suits. RRover wants him to drive their cars. Omega their watches. Crockett and Jones their shoes. There's no better advertising than if a celeb is wearing your product. I have a friend who is in the jewelry designer business and is based in LA. Getting a photo of a celeb wearing her jewelry is priceless to her. Some have worn hers to the Emmys and Golden Globes (she's given it them.) All she has to say is 'so and so has that piece' to potential customers.

But yeah, we don't know what's happening in the pic. It's Susan S's reaction that made me think he was giving it to Daniel, but of course I have no idea.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Thanks to A for the pic.

"I know my hair looks awful, I know this suit does nothing for my HOT body, I just wish the ladies would be able to give it rest!" :twisted: :twisted: :lol:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Being in berlin, i only now got a chance to watch them properly - my verdict:

Suit too tied, yes. HE looks good. Of course, he is in need of sun, he aint gotten any for a long time. Not his fault. :wink: , the hair looks his normal blonde in the getty pics and ginger in others. I tend to believe, the gettys are nearer to the truth. As someone, who doesnt care much about bis hair, as long as he looks well and seems happy, i cant share the sentiments. Its there now for a reason and will be gone. Its all good in my book. :D
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Germangirl wrote:Being in berlin, i only now got a chance to watch them properly - my verdict:

Suit too tied, yes. HE looks good. Of course, he is in need of sun, he aint gotten any for a long time. Not his fault. :wink: , the hair looks his normal blonde in the getty pics and ginger in others. I tend to believe, the gettys are nearer to the truth. As someone, who doesnt care much about bis hair, as long as he looks well and seems happy, i cant share the sentiments. Its there now for a reason and will be gone. Its all good in my book. :D
Despite me not being in the same room with you when you typed this, I completely agree with everything you said :wink:
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

You've heard of where's Wally, well this is spot Danny..