Artists for Peace & Justice NYC Holiday Benefit

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Alina

Post by Alina »

Germangirl wrote:
tampa wrote: Her thing should have been to be there supporting a charity that is important to him and that he gives a lot of money to. She also didn't show for the Gypsy AIDS event, also very important to NY theater and charity orgs, nor the ICAP event. She's got nannies and household help. And she's not sick as she is doing the play. Not good form.
Yeah, she is a terrible woman. Just so selfish and destroying his life and career. Ashes on her. And we can see, how he suffers in every bit we get from him. A deeply unhappy man, who clearly wishes, he had never married her. Tragic.
Very well put, GG. I just LOVE when people feel compelled to tell others what they should or shouldn't do as if it was any of their business.
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Germangirl wrote:
tampa wrote: Her thing should have been to be there supporting a charity that is important to him and that he gives a lot of money to. She also didn't show for the Gypsy AIDS event, also very important to NY theater and charity orgs, nor the ICAP event. She's got nannies and household help. And she's not sick as she is doing the play. Not good form.
Yeah, she is a terrible woman. Just so selfish and destroying his life and career. Ashes on her. And we can see, how he suffers in every bit we get from him. A deeply unhappy man, who clearly wishes, he had never married her. Tragic.
This!!!!! Multiple thumbs up for your wise words! :wink:
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Hannah wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
This!!!!! Multiple thumbs up for your wise words! :wink:
Now, now. Each of us are allowed to express our own values and opinions. Perhaps she was just PMS'ing. I know that's the last place I'd rather be after a day's work on the stage, plus cramps and zits! :wink: Whatever, she's no Sats and interestingly un-clingy. I take his appearance here as a professional one, therefore no wifey required to drag along.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Opinion, yes, sure. But always only showing up for the sole purpose of spreadi.g negativity, is not wbat I would call and respect as opinion anymore. And hating on the women was always something I strongly disliked. But, of course, this is also just an opinjon - mine.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Omg, how could anyone hate on Rachel???!!! And agreed, these are professional events, not someone's dinner party. They seem to just go out of their way to not 'appear' as a celeb couple. They want no part of a train wreck moniker like Danchel. They come out of the theater separately and leave in separate cars. They were interviewed separately before the play. Interesting that not one celeb rag mag has run off with the story that their marriage is in trouble - not! I believe it's because that's probably as far from reality as possible. You gotta hand it to them. They are in as much control of their 'celebrity' as possible.

And sorry, I just have to speak to the hair. I lustfully love it. Just check out the gorgeous layered wave in that side shot. Sexy. Double sexy. And those lashes in the interview - to die for.

Oh, and no hate posting on Sats was allowed when she was around. I see no reason why the house rules should change for Rachel, especially since she's the one he's in love with.
khenton

Post by khenton »

Thanks ladies for the first real giggle I've had all day. You da bombs dc dames!!! :wink:
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

khenton wrote:Thanks ladies for the first real giggle I've had all day. You da bombs dc dames!!! :wink:
It's K!!!!!!! How are you??? How's the job going? Rosie?
khenton

Post by khenton »

sf2la wrote:
khenton wrote:Thanks ladies for the first real giggle I've had all day. You da bombs dc dames!!! :wink:
It's K!!!!!!! How are you??? How's the job going? Rosie?
All good! The show has been picked up for the back nine and I have six weeks off! Dream job! Rosie and I are fat sassy and living la dolce vita--All's that missing is the cabana boy! Pumas rule! :wink: k
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Hey K. great to see you and to hear, all is well. Pop up once in a while and tell us, how you are. Just because you are surfing in other waters, it doesn't mean, we wanna loose you alltogether. :twisted:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

khenton

Post by khenton »

Hi gg you haven't lost me. I'm here. Looking forward to another fab-u-los year for everyone!
:wink: k
CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

Alina wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
Very well put, GG. I just LOVE when people feel compelled to tell others what they should or shouldn't do as if it was any of their business.
Well said, GG.
Maybe we should remember that not all mothers want to give all the responsibility to the nanny, but want to be with their child as much as possible. I also agree with the idea that they don't want to be out and about as a celebrity couple. I certainly don't perceive Rachel as not supporting Daniel in a personal or professional way. And yes, he looks like a very happy man these days, hair notwithstanding ;-)
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Sylvia's girl wrote:A bigger version of what we have already got....and please lets have no more hair debate, after all he's going to wear it like this until the play ends. Just live with it. :roll: :wink:

That is a pocket watch attached to what we thought might be a necklace. Susan is holding it. The way Daniel's hair is layered :thud: Sorry, SG, not intending to stir up a hair conversation, but I'm just saying...
CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

Ok, admittedly his hair looks a lot nicer from that angle...
Nice pic.
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

BOVET 1822 Partners With Artists For Peace And Justice For Children In Haiti‏

Read more: http://www.looktothestars.org/news/1130 ... z2oPEoO1PX
Follow us: @looktothestars on Twitter | looktothestarsorg on Facebook
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

^ Thanks, SG! So this could be the pocket watch that the Bovet guy was showing Daniel. But why did he leave it at his table?
http://www.bovet.com/