That Look He Gets

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

The bust is a sculpture made by his girlfriend in Enduring Love, played by Samantha Morton. It is shown at a critical point in the film to explain the distance in their relationship. I liked the message as I can relate as an artist as well. However, this clay bust is a poor replica of our gorgeous man. Whoever the artist was, I'm sure was very good at what they did, but the eyes (his most definitive features) are not captured at all.
StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

I noticed that the picture that the artist is using to make the bust, is the same picture that is from the Bond on Set book!!! Enduring Love was in 2004, is that right? How come it's used in 2004 and now it's 2007, it's in a book! Weird!! Anyone noticed?

StarryDannyFan xx
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

I thought the bust she made was much bigger and flater , more artistic .
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

laredo wrote:I thought the bust she made was much bigger and flater , more artistic .
Its not the one for Enduring Love. As you say, that was flat and he had glasses on.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

magch

Post by magch »

Germangirl wrote:
laredo wrote:I thought the bust she made was much bigger and flater , more artistic .
Its not the one for Enduring Love. As you say, that was flat and he had glasses on.
I have no idea what the bust was made for. It didn't look like the one in Enduring Love. This is the original link to the picture:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/lancashire/content ... ry.shtml?9
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

Its for Madame Tussauds wax works . Oh freaking joy . I knew they had one of Pierce so I figured they would make one eventually . I even looked on the net but didn't find this . Good job !
I went to the Ca. museum a million years ago . I can't remember if a Bond was there . It would of been Roger though .
You could have your pic taken with it .

What scene would you chose for them to recreate ? I like him in his tux holding the gun up .
magch

Post by magch »

laredo wrote:Its for Madame Tussauds wax works . Oh freaking joy . I knew they had one of Pierce so I figured they would make one eventually . I even looked on the net but didn't find this . Good job !
I went to the Ca. museum a million years ago . I can't remember if a Bond was there . It would of been Roger though .

What scene would you chose for them to recreate ? I like him in his tux holding the gun up .
Thanks laredo, I didn't even pay attention to the titles of the pictures. Too much Internet surfing I guess. :oops: I like the scene when his shirt is open (when he ran out of the hotel chasing Vesper) but I doubt it would be chosen for the wax museum. :wink:
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

laredo wrote:Its for Madame Tussauds wax works . Oh freaking joy . I knew they had one of Pierce so I figured they would make one eventually . I even looked on the net but didn't find this . Good job !

I guess Sharmaine and I should have gone when we saw it. Oops!
Crazy!
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

I don't think it is there yet . It takes 6 months to make a figure They measure every part of his face and body ... well not every body part ...On halloween allience .com they desribe what they do to to make a figure .
mihu

Post by mihu »

i found this here in a blog:

Out with the old, in with the new ... on the very day that the new James Bond, Daniel Craig, was named Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum gave the statue of the old James Bond, Pierce Brosnan, the heave ho.
Surely it has been melted down and turned into birthday candles by now. Poor Pierce ...

link
(you have to scroll down a bit, passed britney :roll:)
sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

Oh....that's what I saw in the ticket centre for the London Eye - a wax figure of Pierce Brosnan aka X-Bond in the foyer of the ticket centre. Poor Pierce - I think he was shafted and not treated very well. I just hope they treat Daniel with more respect. I have an article that I can scan about Pierce regarding his "dismissal" by the producers - pretty cold I have to say.
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

Considering they had courted Pierce since the 80s it was pretty shabby treatment . Such is the nature of the biz now . Pierce took it with grace I think . He seems to be a gentlemen.
Dozo

Post by Dozo »

~ It's like a breeze blowing deep beneath my skin ~
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

Dozo wrote:Image
He is definitely more handsome / beautiful than she is, isn't he ?????

Not that she isn't .... but the man is the man :lol:

:twisted:
007Mania

Post by 007Mania »

Dozo wrote:Image
Where does he look at? Directly in her decollete? :lol:
Oh, Mr. Bond!
Image Image

"Nur du und ich... und 400 Papageien."