News tidbits

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Littlesue

Post by Littlesue »

sf2la wrote:Well, I say, "Duh" and and glad this is finally confirmed. I just remember the old conversations from people here - I have no recollection who from and don't care - who said Daniel would never cheat on Sats or betray his friend.. That he wasn't that type of person, etc. The story just seemed too believable. He was a sexy single man with a dick controlling his brain (he's a man, right?) a hot willing single partner, lots of opportunity, and a girlfriend somewhere else. I never could understand how anyone could say that Daniel would never do such a thing, putting him up on some moral pedestal. Crazy. Who knew him personally then? It only helps to confirm why Sats never appeared to let him out of her sight after that. Until she had no choice.
And as soon as she did he did it again :D
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

I'm sure he regrets nothing in his past because everything led him to where he is today - with the woman of his dreams and life.
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

sf2la wrote:Well, I say, "Duh" and am glad this is finally confirmed. I just remember the old conversations from people here - I have no recollection who from and don't care - who said Daniel would never cheat on Sats or betray his friend.. That he wasn't that type of person, etc. The story just seemed too believable. He was a sexy single man with a dick controlling his brain (he's a man, right?) a hot willing single partner, lots of opportunity, and a girlfriend somewhere else. I never could understand how anyone could say that Daniel would never do such a thing, putting him up on some moral pedestal. Crazy. Who knew him personally then? It only helps to confirm why Sats never appeared to let him out of her sight after that. Until she had no choice.
I remember those conversations. :wink:
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

Sylvia's girl wrote:
sf2la wrote:Well, I say, "Duh" and am glad this is finally confirmed. I just remember the old conversations from people here - I have no recollection who from and don't care - who said Daniel would never cheat on Sats or betray his friend.. That he wasn't that type of person, etc. The story just seemed too believable. He was a sexy single man with a dick controlling his brain (he's a man, right?) a hot willing single partner, lots of opportunity, and a girlfriend somewhere else. I never could understand how anyone could say that Daniel would never do such a thing, putting him up on some moral pedestal. Crazy. Who knew him personally then? It only helps to confirm why Sats never appeared to let him out of her sight after that. Until she had no choice.
I remember those conversations. :wink:
yeah, me too.
Crazy!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

So, it became clear now, that they hacked Daniels phone, too and got a voicemail from Sienna, ending I love you..

After all this time. Daniel will be sooo happy - not :twisted:
I hope, the whole thing will go the way it deserves after so many years .- into the dark and never coming back.
BTW - Jude and Sienna got together again and split again after a while.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

#phonehacking Evans said under pressure to get stories he hacked Daniel Craig's phone and heard message from Sienna Miller.

Evans: Andy Coulson told me to make copy of Sienna Miller voice mail to Daniel Craig, drop it at front gate and say it was left anonymously
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

I didn't remember/know the context of the voicemail she she said "I love you." I don't think he would care if the news that he F-d SM got out there after all these years. That's bragging rights without telling. All good unless he had denied it to Rachel. I would be more disturbed knowing that someone was listening to my voicemails without my knowledge. I think that's how the papz knew to be in Dorset XMAS 2012 unless D&R's PR reps (with D&R) arranged it to be their 'coming out' moment.
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

On reflection, Sats had a tough time of it, emotionally - losing him twice to other, more conventionally beautiful women, both actresses, and the "L" word involved.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

You can also see it from a different agle - that she, who is not conventionally pretty managed to keep him for so many years, wen beautiful women were falling over their feet to get to him. And it seems, he was faithful to her after their bumpy start. I guess, at the time, they just got together and the emotions were not that deep. All in all, not a bad record for her, plus she had the most exciting life while it lasted. Plus she had him at the peak of his beauty.

But yeah, its alays tough to feel betrayed or loose someone, you love.

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Germangirl wrote:You can also see it from a different agle - that she, who is not conventionally pretty managed to keep him for so many years, wen beautiful women were falling over their feet to get to him. And it seems, he was faithful to her after their bumpy start. I guess, at the time, they just got together and the emotions were not that deep. All in all, not a bad record for her, plus she had the most exciting life while it lasted. Plus she had him at the peak of his beauty.

But yeah, its alays tough to feel betrayed or loose someone, you love.
Oh no doubt, she had everything in between and DC at his physical peak. Strong woman indeed on one hell of a roller coaster ride.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Yeah, rollercoaster for both of them and they faced it with a united front.

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Wow. never heard the use of "Saski" before! Oh and here's Lainey weighing in: http://www.laineygossip.com/Gossip-Nost ... ndal/29271
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

I read somewhere that the nightclub, RW owns. Jude Law is her business partner as well as others who I cant remember the names
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

cheryl1700 wrote:I read somewhere that the nightclub, RW owns. Jude Law is her business partner as well as others who I cant remember the names
The Box, I think.