Rachel Weisz film news

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

SO glad it's an indie! I just wish the story had a plot twist that Boston comes down with some pandemic and the only place available to try the case is in on the beaches of the South of France....somewhere where clothing is optional and discouraged for men. I'd even be happy with a banana hammock for DC.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

:D unfortinately, my dear friend, I am seeing suits and coats and the likes on the horizon with the occasional casual clothing for "at home" scenes. :twisted:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Germangirl wrote::D unfortinately, my dear friend, I am seeing suits and coats and the likes on the horizon with the occasional casual clothing for "at home" scenes. :twisted:
I'm not giving up hope, GG! Maybe he made a previous bet that he would 'give the shirt off his back' and he's finally paying the debt. I'd believe that plot twist :twisted: .
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

sf2la wrote:
Germangirl wrote::D unfortinately, my dear friend, I am seeing suits and coats and the likes on the horizon with the occasional casual clothing for "at home" scenes. :twisted:
I'm not giving up hope, GG! Maybe he made a previous bet that he would 'give the shirt off his back' and he's finally paying the debt. I'd believe that plot twist :twisted: .
you an me both, but it will be in some cold dreary place like DWDT. :-(
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

With the usual contracted shower scene
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

Germangirl wrote:With the usual contracted shower scene
Oh yeah, hard day in the court room, some sort of twist in the plot, he hits the shower to think and shake off his anger.
we want shower...we want shower...we want shower...
CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

tbossmc2000 wrote:
Germangirl wrote:With the usual contracted shower scene
Oh yeah, hard day in the court room, some sort of twist in the plot, he hits the shower to think and shake off his anger.
we want shower...we want shower...we want shower...

:stick_iagree: :jump: :jump:
Shall we start a petition?!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Gratuitous sex and/or nudity is never gratuitous when it involves Daniel... :twisted: :wink:

I did have one thought about this new role last night.... is Daniel a permanent resident of the good old US of A now? That's OK but it also seems a bit odd as both he and rachel are English... :? The new movie will filmed in the States. Will he develop a full blown American accent? Maybe when he starts on the next Bond he will become more "international" again.... :)
Alina

Post by Alina »

SmittenDramaKitten wrote:Gratuitous sex and/or nudity is never gratuitous when it involves Daniel... :twisted: :wink:

I did have one thought about this new role last night.... is Daniel a permanent resident of the good old US of A now? That's OK but it also seems a bit odd as both he and rachel are English... :? The new movie will filmed in the States. Will he develop a full blown American accent? Maybe when he starts on the next Bond he will become more "international" again.... :)
I hope Daniel will NEVER EVER lose his sexy, posh and beautiful British accent!
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Alina wrote:
SmittenDramaKitten wrote:Gratuitous sex and/or nudity is never gratuitous when it involves Daniel... :twisted: :wink:

I hope Daniel will NEVER EVER lose his sexy, posh and beautiful British accent!
Posh?
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

I think what Alina meant (she may correct me on this) is his natural voice is very rich and smooth... masculine. We've all seen "One Life", not for the animals but for that lovely honeyed tone in his voice... :sigh:
Alina

Post by Alina »

SmittenDramaKitten wrote:I think what Alina meant (she may correct me on this) is his natural voice is very rich and smooth... masculine. We've all seen "One Life", not for the animals but for that lovely honeyed tone in his voice... :sigh:
Thank you SDK, that's EXACTLY what I meant. And British accent sounds way more posh than American one to me. And Daniel sounds posh, in Bond he does, to me at least. And in most interviews.
CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

I agree that his voice is quite posh. He has cultivated a well-spoken voice, although he can do other accents as required. It was noticeably "posh" in Skyfall, in particular. It's part of the appeal, for me. His voice is very attractive.
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

CockHargreaves wrote:I agree that his voice is quite posh. He has cultivated a well-spoken voice, although he can do other accents as required. It was noticeably "posh" in Skyfall, in particular. It's part of the appeal, for me. His voice is very attractive.
I love the rich tone to his voice. His accent is well spoken but not posh at all
in my opinion. :wink:
More posh in Skyfall but that's acting.