News tidbits

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Germangirl wrote:Not that it really matters anymore, but he did sign the dotted line - along came Betrayal and off he went. My two... :wink:

But yeah, it seemed to come in second with around 20 Mill, which is not THAT bad, but I suppose, once people are disappointed with it, it will fall on its second weekend. Clooney went everywhere with his promotion for this film. That will count for something - at first.

Funny how a bit of a trailer already gives sure signs, that something is off. I only saw it once and all, who saw it, agreed. Seemed we were right.
Do we really know whether he signed on the dotted line or not?
Not that it really matters at all now.
I'm really looking forward to hearing more about The Whole Truth.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I believe, once its reported by deadline, its confirmed.

But yeah - more about TWT - and soon :D
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Looks like they are moving to Irland for the time of Rachel filming the new movie

A Weisz move: Daniel Craig and wife look for home here

HOLLYWOOD actor Daniel Craig is to temporarily set up home in Dublin with his wife Rachel Weisz as they film their next movie, 'The Lobster', here.
The James Bond star has already been on the lookout for a suitable property somewhere in the city's southside.

Craig and Weisz are planning to rent a house for several weeks as she is scheduled to start filming in March with Colin Farrell.

"They were interested in the Dun Laoghaire area, as it's by the seaside and out of the city centre, yet close enough if they want to get to the airport," said an insider.

'The Lobster' will be the first English-language film by Oscar-nominated Greek director Yorgos Lanthimos, who is behind 'Dogtooth' and 'Alps'.

Weisz and Farrell have signed on to play the lead roles, with Ben Whishaw, Lea Seydoux, Olivia Colman and Aggeliki Papoulia completing the cast.

The film focuses on an unusual love story set in the future, when finding a partner is a matter of life or death.

Production will begin in Kerry, but Weisz and Craig will be basing themselves in the capital for the most part.

Last month, the couple completed a 14-week stint on Broadway, appearing together in a production of Harold Pinter's classic 'Betrayal'.

source: http://www.independent.ie/entertainment ... 96889.html

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Daniel attended the American Songbook gala performance honoring the CAA managing director last night. Hopefully some pics will emerge later. :)

http://variety.com/2014/scene/vpage/mat ... 201097018/
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

But Daniel will be filming in Boston. Also they started with THEIR film. Not sure, this is correct. We'll see.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Germangirl wrote:But Daniel will be filming in Boston. Also they started with THEIR film. Not sure, this is correct. We'll see.
we don't know when he'll start The Whole Truth

Can be after Rachel's movie.

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

It was said in April,(in some article) which makes sense, that they are away at the same time and long enough before Bond.

SilverDragon

Post by SilverDragon »

A bit odd, I'm surprised it wasn't all over the news over here. :roll:
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

I watched a home made sex tape with Colin Farrell, now anytime I see him mentioned, that's I can think about. LOL He's quite the talker. Have fun Rachel!
Crazy!
CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

Isn't there talk of the next Bond film being shot in Ireland, too?
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

There has been, but it was put aside as probably wrong.

SilverDragon

Post by SilverDragon »

Germangirl wrote:There has been, but it was put aside as probably wrong.
It was probably just a rumour
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Good Morniiiinnngg!!!!

And have a good week, everybody!

CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

Germangirl wrote:Good Morniiiinnngg!!!!

And have a good week, everybody!
You too, GG x
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Interesting and so good, he declined.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2177771/boa ... f_=tt_bd_4