DC twitter

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Alina

Post by Alina »

Sylvia's girl wrote:
Germangirl wrote:I am not surprised, really. Why would he this year, when he turned down everything last year?
He's probably still in NYC and those sightings of him in Oswestry false or just wishful thinking.
I think so too. False, imo.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

I think the reports are true. I'm in London, and although I didn't see HHH, signs are that he's home. I'd put money on it. Of course I won't say what the signs are on the open forum.
Alina

Post by Alina »

sf2la wrote:I think the reports are true. I'm in London, and although I didn't see HHH, signs are that he's home. I'd put money on it. Of course I won't say what the signs are on the open forum.
How mysterious! :wink:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Hm - would love to see him presenting or at all. Thanks sf.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

I am dubious about him being in the UK too... Daniel could travel to anywhere in the world. Why the f**k would he come to UK when we're having this horrendous weather? Mind you, USA is choking on snow... I don't know if there's more sense to him flying straight to Dublin from USA... :?
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

Probably UK is better that NYC right now, the weather and all.
He is so mysterious, who knows where he could be.
Although SF isn't willing to share her signs. Or is she standing in front of his house with a sign???? :rotfl:
Last edited by tbossmc2000 on Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alina

Post by Alina »

tbossmc2000 wrote:Probably UK is better that NYC right now, the weather and all.
He is so mysterious, who knows where he could be.
Although SF isn't willing to share her signs. Or is she standing in front of his house with a sign???? :rotfl:
I hear the weather in the UK is just dreadful, so I don't know whether NYC is worse than that.
But on the other hand, who knows?
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

I was sitting on his doorstep with a bag over my head so I wouldn't be recognized. Then I heard the words Cxxt and Fxxk as some British man walked past me into the house! JUST KIDDING!!!!!

The weather was nice today. Mostly sunny, no rain. It REALLY rained and was windy late last night but was decent in the day. The weather just isn't as bad as the northern or southern areas in and around Somerset. And yes, A LOT better weather than NYC
Last edited by sf2la on Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Alina

Post by Alina »

sf2la wrote:I was sitting on his doorstep with a bag over my head so I wouldn't be recognized. Then I heard the words Cxxt and Fxxk as some British man walked past me into the house! JUST KIDDING!!!!!
:rotfl:
DeeDee

Post by DeeDee »

I'm from NY not far from NYC and yes we are getting plummeted with a lot of snow in the last several weeks, especially days, it's snowing right now as I write! :cry:
CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

sf2la wrote:I was sitting on his doorstep with a bag over my head so I wouldn't be recognized. Then I heard the words Cxxt and Fxxk as some British man walked past me into the house! JUST KIDDING!!!!!
Funny! :lol:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

DeeDee wrote:I'm from NY not far from NYC and yes we are getting plummeted with a lot of snow in the last several weeks, especially days, it's snowing right now as I write! :cry:
Hi Dee :wave: Nice to see you. Have a good sunday.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

PAMELA BRAMMER

DC Twitter

Post by PAMELA BRAMMER »

Well no signs of him in Chester today. I did keep my eyes open for any male wearing a beanie and sunglassses :D
Never regret anything that makes you smile!
Alina

Post by Alina »

Just a thought: maybe he actually DID go to England to watch Arsenal v Liverpool ( FA CUP QUARTER FINALS)??????? Arsenal won 2:1. I'm in two minds now, because Daniel supports Liverpool, but Arsenal have the Polish goalkeeper - Lukasz Fabianski :)

But no tweets about his presence there, though.
Alina

Post by Alina »

There are other tweets though:

Model Citizen ‏@Mr_ModCons 2 min
@Saturdays_Kid @beachjunkey sod that.. i don't want to be myself I want to be Daniel Craig, he gets to sleep with Rachel Weisz every night
Marion Gillooly ‏@GilloolyMarion 9 min.
@alanbissett roger moore was rubbish! Sean Connery or Daniel Craig any day!
Mr Friday night ‏@tepper82 33 min.
@Ub3rmikesingh @wewantnotd01 yeah he was the bad guy weren't he, no way mate, skyfall for me. Daniel Craig is the best bond of all time tho
nannon ‏@pansycakenannon 37 min.
DAMN DANIEL CRAIG AND HIS BEAUTIFUL ICE BLUE PERFECT EYES
nannon ‏@pansycakenannon 42 min.
Mmmmmmmm black and white Daniel Craig *wipes drool off chin*
emma louise ingham ‏@emmalouiseakaCB 3 godz.
A few years ago today I was at the #BAFTAs meeting Daniel Craig who gave me his umbrella. Good times!
D.S. Andy ‏@DSAndy7 4 godz.
I’d always admired Daniel Craig. He’s so good at communicating so much by doing so little. His eyes are very expressive. - Olivia Wilde
Caleb Duncan ‏@Sobroitschill 2 min.
Daniel Craig is the best James Bond #handsdown
PO-chan ‏@POchan1 5 min.
Daniel Craig is a #Liverpool fan. #Howard #Webb is the 007 agent who will take his place. #FACup
Em ‏@EmmaWillsFuest 3 godz.
Daniel Craig makes my tummy go funny
Taylor Renee ‏@TMNTaylor 2 min.
Daniel Craig is smoking hot
Amanda Eva ‏@filmvsbook 2 min.
He really wants to be a Bond villain opposite Daniel Craig and it's the only part he's ever requested! #johntravolta