Daniel Craig Signs For Four More Bond Films

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

agrippina

Post by agrippina »

Hey, when Sean Connery made his last Bond, the "unofficial" You Only Live Twice in 1983, he was 53 and IMHO, he looked better then than in the late 1960's Bonds (a bit tubby in those :wink:)... I don't think Daniel's age will be a problem! Agree with GG: he is the type who'll just look better with the years... *swoon*

It'll be interesting to see where this will lead the Bond franchaise - and I'm pretty sure that if either part is unhappy with the developments, they'll come up with ways to take their different roads...

Agrippina
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

From what I read in some other boards, people are all excited and happy with it. Just shows, how good a job he did in convincing the world that indeed he is James Bond for now.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

Yeah , he was 52 . He didn't look bad . He has just looked better .
Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

Germangirl wrote:From what I read in some other boards, people are all excited and happy with it. Just shows, how good a job he did in convincing the world that indeed he is James Bond for now.
Like you said, I guess the main thing for Daniel is to know that he'll be able to do other things in between. I don't think he would have agreed if that was not the case. It's a good step and it shows that Sony/MGM and the Broccolis know what they have in him. 8)
The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~
gugita14

Post by gugita14 »

Yeah! Keep them coming Daniel. :D :P :P
elizadoolittle

Post by elizadoolittle »

thrilled and excited of course!! happy all the way!!! DC rocks!!!
Tigertash

Post by Tigertash »

Sounds good to me :wink:
Ang

Post by Ang »

livetwice wrote:I'm a bit troubled by this news concerning four more Bond for Daniel :? I LOVE Daniel in this film and it's this film which leads me to this forum.. But since I have discovered his talent of acting in others films, I wonder why he will accept to do more Bond films than first decided... it's well paid yes and perhaps let him the possibility to have money for filming more independant films ?
Yeah, I don't think it's wise to do too many Bond films, I don't mind him doing Bond, as he brings something new to it, but he should do a Chris Eccleston and leave at a peak and I don't see how 7 films can all be at the current level. He's such a talented actor I don't want him to end up just being linked to one character. I can see the monetary attraction but not the artistic one! :?
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

I'm not worried at all. 8)

Everybody knows that these contracts are not worth the paper they are written on.
And I have great faith in Daniel that he would pack this job if the scripts turn out bad or a director is selected who is going to ruin it.

Sean Connery has made six Bondmovies and his career has finally peaked out in the After-Bond-time. And he has had his best roles even in tha After-Bond-time. And he has grown sexier and sexier and sexier in the After-Bond-time. :lol: :lol: :lol:

And I'm convinced that Daniel will do it the same way.... to be honest I don't know how we can bear it, that he for sure will become sexier and sexier and sexier while getting older :twisted: :oops: :lol: :lol:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
yochan

Post by yochan »

Dunda wrote:
And I'm convinced that Daniel will do it the same way.... to be honest I don't know how we can bear it, that he for sure will become sexier and sexier and sexier while getting older
Sounds possible!! Only imagining sexier Daniel in 50's makes me sigh :oops: :oops: .
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

To all those, that gave me grief about Granny fellatio...
Think about it. It goes both ways now, doesn't it!

Since I'm easing up on 50 these days, it's a pretty nice idea, don't you think.
Crazy!
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:To all those, that gave me grief about Granny fellatio...

Elaine, you're priceless!
Yep, you're right, that's for sure.
The life doesn't end at 30, not for you and not for me and I think not for any woman in this forum. They are all young in mind and that is what counts and makes us feel good. And if you feel good you leave a good mark :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:To all those, that gave me grief about Granny fellatio...

Granny Fellatio !!!! it was soooooooo smart of you to " create " that name, Elaine !!!!!

I love this name .... :lol:

Elaine, is your birthday next days ???????? Hope you'll share this great day with us all ;)
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

zonzi wrote:Elaine, is your birthday next days ???????? Hope you'll share this great day with us all ;)
My birthday is in March and I'll be 45. But at this age, most of my friends are or could be grand parents!
Crazy!