Paparazzi Pics

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Germangirl wrote:There is nothing, we havent covered. :wink:
What side was that on. I went through it till page 7. But my poor eyes water so much, i can hardly see.
Page 9

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
calypso

Post by calypso »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... -York.html

I not post pics as Elsa in them if they posted on forum.i.not see

I sorry
ImageImage
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

There are some different on there! Great!

calypso

Post by calypso »

Dunda wrote:There are some different on there! Great!
Oh good, I not.see others.

Gracias dunda.
ImageImage
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Ella sure is a big girl. She doesn't even wears heels. But we knew that already :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

She inherited his ears!

Will we ever see her pics on here, she's not a child anymore?
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

It has nothing to do with her being a child or not.
We don't have pictures of his mother on here either despite there are some out there.

It's more due to the fact that he said more than once that there are people close to him who don't like to be exposed to the public, and the fact that he is famous doesn't change that.

His brother and his father are a different cases. They e.g. have accounts at social networks like twitter and facebook under their real names and don't try to hide the Connection.

Ella has those accounts too, but she's using aliases, so not everybody is able to make the connection. We want to respect that.

If they decide to show up on the red carpet for a premiere we would post that on here :wink:

SilverDragon

Post by SilverDragon »

Ella is the head off Daniel! Shes a very pretty girl :)
CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

Dunda wrote:It has nothing to do with her being a child or not.
We don't have pictures of his mother on here either despite there are some out there.

It's more due to the fact that he said more than once that there are people close to him who don't like to be exposed to the public, and the fact that he is famous doesn't change that.

His brother and his father are a different cases. They e.g. have accounts at social networks like twitter and facebook under their real names and don't try to hide the Connection.

Ella has those accounts too, but she's using aliases, so not everybody is able to make the connection. We want to respect that.

If they decide to show up on the red carpet for a premiere we would post that on here :wink:
I for one completely respect that, and think it's the right thing to do.
purple

Post by purple »

Me too CockH!

I was thinking, it must be tough for celebrities' children - I am sure they are hunted by the press, they must take the huge amount of gossip about their parents, they grow up less as themselves, but primarily as somebody's son/daughter ...for example, for DC's daughter that period when he was attacked as "non-appropriate" for Bond must have been horrid :(

On the other hand, it must be surreal to watch a movie and think "that is my father/mother there"...
CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

purple wrote:Me too CockH!

I was thinking, it must be tough for celebrities' children - I am sure they are hunted by the press, they must take the huge amount of gossip about their parents, they grow up less as themselves, but primarily as somebody's son/daughter ...for example, for DC's daughter that period when he was attacked as "non-appropriate" for Bond must have been horrid :(

On the other hand, it must be surreal to watch a movie and think "that is my father/mother there"...
And even more to think "bloody hell, there's an online forum full of women who want to shag my dad"!
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

I absolutely respect that policy, but including links that just take us offline to see exactly what he doesn't want seems a little fruitless too (no disrespect intended to members or admins on this point). There's no avoiding it, granted, and we all respect him and Ella here too, best kept out of the debate I guess, we know where it had a tendency to go with Sats.
CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

bumblebee wrote:I absolutely respect that policy, but including links that just take us offline to see exactly what he doesn't want seems a little fruitless too (no disrespect intended to members or admins on this point). There's no avoiding it, granted, and we all respect him and Ella here too, best kept out of the debate I guess, we know where it had a tendency to go with Sats.
I don't, I wasn't on here back then.
I guess the link is out there already for public consumption so it's pointless ignoring it, but I like it that Ella's pictures aren't blatantly displayed on here. I take your point about it being fruitless. But it does show a little more consideration than just flaunting it. Don't stay out of the debate, Bumblebee - everyone's views are equally important and you are as entitled to yours as anyone else :)
purple

Post by purple »

CockHargreaves wrote:
purple wrote:Me too CockH!

And even more to think "bloody hell, there's an online forum full of women who want to shag my dad"!
OMG CockH you cracked me up :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: I didn't dare go down that lane...That is not such a pleasant experience: I remember how traumatised I was in highschool when some of my colleagues had a crush on my father and they thought it was a good idea to tell me about it :shock:

Going back to actors' kids, if I was one, I think I would definitely avoid movies with nudity scene involving my father/mother...On the other hand, the idea that she heard the tough man who says "Bond, James Bond", saying nagging things like "did you brush your teeth?" or "eat your veggies" makes me smile and melts my heart :D
Last edited by purple on Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DeeDee

Post by DeeDee »

I agree, we should respect his family privacy. It must be hard living in the limelight all the time especially for the children no matter what age they are.