2014 "Night of Opportunity" Gala

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I am sure, there will be pics, so i start this tread

Monday, April 7, 2014

Cipriani Wall Street
55 Wall Street, New York City
Reception: 6 p.m.
Dinner and Program: 7 p.m.

Honoring

Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz
Actors

Sallie Krawcheck DeMaurice Fitzgerald Smith
Business Leader Executive Director
85 Broads NFL Players Association

https://opportunitynetwork.secure.force ... 000000iGji
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Hm - if they are in Ireland now...

But they cannot just not come, when they are honoured for something like this. That would be a slap in the face of the organizers. At least Daniel, who isn't needed in Ireland. Very soon, we will know.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Germangirl wrote:Hm - if they are in Ireland now...

But they cannot just not come, when they are honoured for something like this. That would be a slap in the face of the organizers. At least Daniel, who isn't needed in Ireland. Very soon, we will know.
Hopefully we'll know tonight if the Ireland tweet is correct or not.
Someone is bound to tweet if they are seen out for dinner.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Well, he could be there and still fly out in time. He has the Sunday to get back home. If Rachel is already deep in preps or whatever, I can understand, that she stays, but there is no reason for him not to attend.

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

bump :twisted:

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Opportunity Network ‏@Opp_Net 3h
And it begins! OppNet annual gala set up at Cipriani! #NightofOpp http://instagram.com/p/mf4nksRbvN/

Fellows are prepped, suitted, and ready to network!! #nightofopp http://instagram.com/p/mgI1V4xbot/

We're on the #nightofopp red carpet with your OppNet correspondents! http://instagram.com/p/mgOl6iRbgo
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

My inner watch woke me up in time to these wonderful pics. Now if that one pic not tbe look of love and contentment. Makes me happy for them. Thanks a million, Sylvia for staying up.

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Dunno how to copy with may smartphone, but there are absolutely beautiful ones on JJ for a change. Everything we could have hoped for. :D

See you in the morning.

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Germangirl wrote:Dunno how to copy with may smartphone, but there are absolutely beautiful ones on JJ for a change. Everything we could have hoped for. :D

See you in the morning.
I had to get up to go to the loo....so I thought I'd check in to see the news.

http://www.justjared.com/2014/04/07/dan ... ing-hands/

Rachel Weisz stuns in fitted frock as she makes rare red carpet appearance with husband Daniel Craig at charity gala

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... z2yGGAYfcf
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

I'm looking at the pics on my phone, too. Gorgeous. I love how they are so in love.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

The JJ ones are generally the best, daily mail managed to pic a few of the not smiling ear to ear ones, but had some of Rachel doing that, which makes up a bit.

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Germangirl wrote:The JJ ones are generally the best, daily mail managed to pic a few of the not smiling ear to ear ones, but had some of Rachel doing that, which makes up a bit.
The DM has a really flattering write-up. The close up of Daniel's face shows the benefits of going to Rachel's dermatologist :lol: . His skin has never looked better. And the whites of his eyes have never been whiter.

I don't care for his jacket or wide tie. The close up makes his hair look a bit red, but I think/hope it's just the lighting. He looks great!!
Last edited by sf2la on Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:09 am, edited 1 time in total.