2014 "Night of Opportunity" Gala

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Alina wrote:
sf2la wrote:Awww, can it possibly get any better for them? Can they be any better???
Right, they must be very happy together and they like doing good things together, they love being together and Rachel is definitely head over heals in love with him when you look at the pics.
We always knew she was smart!!!
CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

They're awesome. Long may they continue to be so happy together and so in tune.
Alina

Post by Alina »

sf2la wrote:
Alina wrote:
sf2la wrote:Awww, can it possibly get any better for them? Can they be any better???
Right, they must be very happy together and they like doing good things together, they love being together and Rachel is definitely head over heals in love with him when you look at the pics.
We always knew she was smart!!!
Sure we did!

PS God, I wrote "head over heals" :lol: HEELS, ofc :) Sorry, I'm really tired today. Tuesday is my hardest day.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Haha Alina.. I like your 'heals' version better. There were a number of people on the forum who thought their relationship was only PR and that the ONLY WOMAN right for Daniel was Sats. It was a ludicrous thought at the time and obviously still is.
Alina

Post by Alina »

sf2la wrote:Haha Alina.. I like your 'heals' version better. There were a number of people on the forum who thought their relationship was only PR and that the ONLY WOMAN right for Daniel was Sats. It was a ludicrous thought at the time and obviously still is.
Oh sf2la, I know the "heals" version is quite silly but thanks for your support :)

Really? Unbelievable (I'm talking about the "Sats being the only right woman for Daniel" thing. ) Really preposterous. :shock: The most ludicrous thing I've ever read. Well, it belongs to the "most ridiculous category" at least, among other nonsensical drivel.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Yes, there was a big falling out on the forum at that time.
Alina

Post by Alina »

sf2la wrote:Yes, there was a big falling out on the forum at that time.
Good I wasn't here at that time then....I'd never dare to judge his choices and decisions, it's so tabloid-like. I reckon I' d have been even less popular than I am now as my ingratiation skills leave a lot to be desired and in certain situations I just don't beat aroud the bush .
purple

Post by purple »

What? :shock: It is very hard for me to understand that because I tend to avoid all articles/sites dealings with celebrities (not only DC) private lives. It makes me very unconformtable to read such things or to see paparazzi pictures - I almost have the feeling of stalking. :oops:

And it almost angers me to see that people feel entitled to pass judgements on other persons' private lives and decisions - I know how bad it feels when others judge and question my choices.

But I am fascinated with ”behind the scenes” interviews and pictures - I feel it gives a wonderful perspective on a movie :P And I like bitching about their clothes at public events :twisted:

PS: Alina what happened to your siggi?
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Ah, I remember it well... :lol: :wink:
CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

Alina wrote:
Good I wasn't here at that time then....I'd never dare to judge his choices and decisions, it's so tabloid-like. I reckon I' d have been even less popular than I am now as my ingratiation skills leave a lot to be desired and in certain situations I just don't beat aroud the bush .
You're not unpopular! :lol: We like your feistiness and your honesty. If I was ever in an argument I would love to have you on my side. We just have to remind you to chill out a bit occasionally :wink: :blowkiss: :peace2:
trueblue

Post by trueblue »

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
purple

Post by purple »

Such nice pictures! Thanks trueblue!

Edit to say his suit doesn't look so ill-fitted anymore in terms of trousers; I suppose it also a matter of photo angle.
Alina

Post by Alina »

CockHargreaves wrote:
Alina wrote:
You're not unpopular! :lol: We like your feistiness and your honesty. If I was ever in an argument I would love to have you on my side. We just have to remind you to chill out a bit occasionally :wink: :blowkiss: :peace2:
I'm glad you say that, I think it's better to speak your mind rather than suck up to people with sycophantic cliches. But I understand that people generally love being complemented and praised, so flatterers are often desired company :kiss_ass: I usually, most of the time, do remember to chill out, no worries :)
Besides, I think I'm really NICE (although I'm not really fond of this word, it's quite BLAND) :)
purple wrote:PS: Alina what happened to your siggi?
I had to remove it, as yesterday suddenly one of the pics became huge for unknown reasons. It took up nearly half of a page. I can't say I'm not pissed off :evil:

trueblue, thanks for the pictures, I bet no other site has a better picture archive devoted to Daniel. We are "unvanquishable" (I like this word, it means "invincible") and unbeatable :)

The girl in the middle looks like she has a black eye. I wonder what happened. Nonetheless, she looks very happy to be with them. Very sweet.
Alina

Post by Alina »

purple wrote:Such nice pictures! Thanks trueblue!

Edit to say his suit doesn't look so ill-fitted anymore in terms of trousers; I suppose it also a matter of photo angle.
Yes, the photo angles were not really good sometimes. I liked the trousers from the very beginning, I just thought the jacket looked too big and too long in some pics. But in most of them it looked very good. So it all probably depends on the picture angle.
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Great pics, thanks again TB. :thumbup:

I agree, the suit does look better here. :)